Post Sites open for signup Thread

exdesi signups open for a week: (12th anniversary)
This msg posted yesterday on site:
We're Opening Site Registration For 1 Week So Invite Your Friends an family members to join us on this happy occasion..
will be giving 100GB's to every members as a Anniversary Gift..
dinjo

speeds are fine man. I downloaded a movie a 700mb movie yesterday to check speeds. Two seeds (kimsufi seedboxes) and downloaded at full bandwidth.

I didn't expect a high demand for Hindi dubbed movies. But one 800 MB torrent gave a 87GB upload. Do people really watch those dubbed movies ? I generally abhorr those.

I didn't expect a high demand for Hindi dubbed movies. But one 800 MB torrent gave a 87GB upload. Do people really watch those dubbed movies ? I generally abhorr those.
Not everyone understand English very well or has difficultly in understanding completely hence they prefer dubbed that's one of the reason how Hollywood movies entered Bollywood, infact my parents watch them too so I get those movies for them if movie is good one should not be limited by language

I see. I saw a couple of dubbed movies and the dubbing was atrocious. Just hilarious. The meaning was twisted and the end result was just the opposite of what the character actually said. Anyhow, good movies must be watched whether dubbed or subbed.

Back