Post Sites open for signup Thread

DesiTorrent Is Giving Invites Now!

Great News...................:clap::clap::clap::clap:
DestiTorrent Has Finally Announced That They Will Give Invite Out!!

Enjoy....................

Hope Helpful News:rofl:

Re: DesiTorrent Is Giving Invites Now!

Means that users having account (like me :p) will get invites to invite others. And not that they are opening signup.

Re: DesiTorrent Is Giving Invites Now!

raksrules said:
Means that users having account (like me :p) will get invites to invite others. And not that they are opening signup.

After a long time, and due to many requests we have decided to give the Invitation system another go.

Though this system is a little different than some of you might be used to.

- User can't register with a different email than to which the invite was sent to.

- User can only have 2 invites in their pending list at any time, so if you have 2 pending invites, you can't send the third invite.

- Be careful who you invite. If you invite a "Bad" user to DT, you will lose all invite privileges and the invited user account will be permanently disabled!

- Users caught selling invites, will lose their invite privileges permanently.

- If you don’t see any invites, it simply means that you won't get any (yet), so don't go around creating thread and asking us why.

Note: Users get these invites which are valid for 6 months, once 6 months have passed everyone will lose the remaining invites they have.

In other words the amount will be reset to ZERO. This will be done, so a user can't stock up invites.

Then a new batch of invites will be given to the users for another 6 months (this also depends on the success of this system and various other stuff).

This Are The Requirements u Need To have To Get Invites?:huh:

^^ Good thing is that they wont screw the account (apart from revoking invite privileges) that invited a "Bad" user.

But as listed that users cannot have more than two invites pending, what is the time in which an invite expires and also what is the total number of invites available to any particular user :S

Whats this fuss about DCTorrent any way ??

I signed up with them a week ago and found out that they will not allow me to download any movies until I pay them 5$ as donation.. ?? What kinda crappy enforcement is that ??

So its only good for music and TV series and even in that I think desibbrg and desidhamal are the better ones, IMHO.

TL going to invite demonoid users. just read its news on its home page. So if u r a demonoid user go grab ur TL invite fast. it may start in few hrs.

Scarecrow said:
TL going to invite demonoid users. just read its news on its home page. So if u r a demonoid user go grab ur TL invite fast. it may start in few hrs.

yeah!! quite surprising but only 4000 slots rush fast :eek:hyeah:

NOVEMBER INVITE GIVEAWAY!! We are recruiting DEMONOID users that they were left homeless,in a total number of 4,000(four thousand open slots for new people!)!! Please note that the invites that will be carried away till they are gone,and this can be done in between few mins or few hours,so I would hurry up if I was you!!!All you have to do is come in our irc,in channel #invites !!Come join us NOW at irc.torrentleech.org:7011 channel #invites ,or click here--> irc.torrentleech.org:7011/invites if you are using mIRC,to automatically connect to our invite channel :) PLEASE READ the topic and grab your TorrentLeech invite! Have fun :)

P.S. MAKE SURE you follow us on Twitter, and never miss again a thing like this again !!!

_

Back