Post Sites open for signup Thread

^ No freeleech whatsoever.But its a damn good tracker when it comes to content.Why dont you get yourself a seedbox for a month.You will be able to upload in terabytes, enough for you to download stuff and maintain your account for months if not years.Then you will never ask this question of FL torrents, coz then it just wont matter.

Torrentleech Is Open For Signups

Try your luck & get into one of the best trackers online... But its for first 10k new accounts....

INVITE GIVEAWAY! Celebrating our PS3 section! Use 38498037 as invite code and join us!! Open for the first 10k people!!

* Signups are closed at the moment, and available only with an invitation.We celebrate our new PS3 category, and we let 10k people to live the TorrentLeech experience!! Click here, use 38498037 as invite code and join us! It wont last long!! 10K invites were gone in less than 6h, so we RELOADED THEM!! 10K more into play!! Hurry up :)When the 10k sign ups are filled, this message will dissapear.

Follow us on Twitter, and never miss again a thing !!!

NOTE!! We DO NOT have any FaceBook or MySpace or w/e apart from Twitter. If you join any of those, its NOT us!! Be careful !

TorrentLeech.org

Source : - Twitter / TorrentLeech.org: INVITE GIVEAWAY!

Re: Torrentleech Is Open For Signups

Yup it was open yesterday when i registered, but TL is too stupid, too many stupid rules, IPT is far better at all this than TL and better for me :D

Re: Torrentleech Is Open For Signups

Aman27deep said:
Yup it was open yesterday when i registered, but TL is too stupid, too many stupid rules, IPT is far better at all this than TL and better for me :D
You do knw that IPT has the reputation of its uploaders stealing from other sites dont u ?

Back