Post Sites open for signup Thread

DT is proud to announce that we will have FREE Open registration for ONE Week ( Oct 6, 2011 to Oct 12, 2011 )

This is a very limited time offer. Users will get full Access to site with access to download.

( However if the user is found to have created an account with no activity: posts or download/upload, the account will be deleted after a month. The required activity will be at the discretion of the Staff. After a period of 6 months all the newly registered users will be given full accounts )

Our Current Users base who's not yet full member ( in Preview mode ) of DT will also get a chance to Join DT.

Just come and visit us on between Thursday Oct. 6th to Oct 12 to activate your membership.

Tell your friends & family to be part of a wonderful community, also spread the words to facebook, orkut and any other social sites you use, forums, blogs...etc

Please do not create duplicate account as it will result in ban of your dupe & original account.

https://www.digitalhive.org/signup.php

Digitalhive.org a good scene tracker is open now

get in while you can

pros

Many Freeleech packs and content

Maximum of the recent games are free

Good Speeds and Pres

The custom layout looks quite cool

Active community with very helpful and cool uploaders and Moderators, you need some content you can't find? just pop into irc and ask them

Cons

Very less leeching activity

No SeedBonus(only some kinda IRC bonus)

Little tough to make buffer

funkysourav said:
https://www.digitalhive.org/signup.php

Digitalhive.org a good scene tracker is open now

get in while you can

pros

Many Freeleech packs and content

Maximum of the recent games are free

Good Speeds and Pres

The custom layout looks quite cool

Active community with very helpful and cool uploaders and Moderators, you need some content you can't find? just pop into irc and ask them

Cons

Very less leeching activity

No SeedBonus(only some kinda IRC bonus)

Little tough to make buffer

ty m8 always wanted DH but lost account when my mom was in hospital for 20 odd days

HD-Torrents is open for registration soon. Get it while you can, this site has the best HD Movie collection i've ever seen.

TsWXF.jpg

I dont know where to post this but bitme.org is on freeleech.....only found out today though :(.Very hard to get a buffer on biteme so dont waste time :p.

So is SceneHD , although hardly many people are there :)

BitMe is really hard to seed , i have a good buffer there , biult it last Freeleech , you should download as much as possible within this time :)

Back