Post Sites open for signup Thread

for music the worthwhile trackers are Waffles.fm and What.cd
Waffles has many invites floating around while What is admissible by IRC interviews only
But i doubt anyone here will be willing to part an invite, this being a public forum and all
in other words, look for greener pastures :)

I know many people who even after having seedbox dont have good buffer - and those who do have some buffer are afraid to even use it :lol:.
one reason i declined a whatcd invite - instead i was told to join rutracker it has a huge collection of music and i never regretted joining this tracker .
I would any day give up my account on FTN for rutracker - its that worth it be it music or elearning rutracker rocks :yahoo:.

I know many people who even after having seedbox dont have good buffer - and those who do have some buffer are afraid to even use it :lol:.
one reason i declined a whatcd invite - instead i was told to join rutracker it has a huge collection of music and i never regretted joining this tracker .
I would any day give up my account on FTN for rutracker - its that worth it be it music or elearning rutracker rocks :yahoo:.

ya that's right rutracker is really an awesome tracker :yahoo:
also they have some nice collection of hd movies & old games

Cheers

open tracker :Totally Kids
Children's tracker with English interface, seventeen language options, and 1,336 torrents in the following catz ~
TV, Movies, Audio, Books, and Games.
Torrents: 1689
Seeds: 2094
Leechers: 25
Peers: 2,119
Seeds/Leechers: 8,376%

Hello folks, maybe somebody can advise me which torrents site that i can sign up for holloywood/korean/mandarin etc.. movies & serials only, bluray/ rips and etc. Currently i do have an account with IPT and Hd-Bits.Ro. Im really getting irrtated with IPT as the new torrents seeding ratio now since it has to seed till it reaches 1:1 ratio and bad enough no peers to seed for and 500 points to zap them. I download a lot and a lot !!. myspace in my h.d.d is already nearing to its end.

since demonoid closed...i am really missing the need for a private tracker..
i have heard good things about ipt and torrentleach but unfortunately both closed and invite only...

i need to build a good ratio....i am currently only on speed.cd but the content is not that great and i end up using public trackers...
any open tracker which has good content so that i can get a good ratio..

^^
Torrentday and IP torrents are good. Though IPT has launched a new scheme where one has to seed back 1:1 everything, even if FL; else it shows up as a HnR. Send me any one ration proof I can give you a TD or IPT invite.

^^
Torrentday and IP torrents are good. Though IPT has launched a new scheme where one has to seed back 1:1 everything, even if FL; else it shows up as a HnR. Send me any one ration proof I can give you a TD or IPT invite.

thats why i am asking for a open tracker to build up a ratio first......i have hardly used speed.cd so i don't have a proper proof

Back