Post Sites open for signup Thread

Why? Having Seedbox is not illegal right

One thing will lead to another, and we surely dont want it to go out of hands. Explicit details can be shared via pm.
Besides, take a look at the thread's title. There should be restraint towards OT as well.

Last edited:
WishNet - Kolkata (tracert shows their uplink provider are TATA & Vodafone)
Am also Using Open Dns
Google DNS here, bsnl and airtel isp both having the cloud flare error. A year back myanona had similar issue and was sorted with tracert reports from various users.

Changing to open DNS lead to same error.

Can we get physical ip of DT so that we can use host file to access DT.

Getting physical IP is difficult. But here is the IP of the cloudflare 173.245.61.19
Am currently at office so don't have much tools to get the details as of now.

How is that relevant to the post i made?
I am referring to the fact that BHD has everything in HD , media in range of 4-7 Gb for TV shows and much higher for movies. With shitty connections in India , (except Hyderabad ) , imho, no point having an account there of which there is no use, again except hyderabadis. ;)

I am referring to the fact that BHD has everything in HD , media in range of 4-7 Gb for TV shows and much higher for movies. With shitty connections in India , (except Hyderabad ) , imho, no point having an account there of which there is no use, again except hyderabadis. ;)

Let the people who choose to grab an account decide on that.

Let the people who choose to grab an account decide on that.
Yeah right. Then we have people cribbing on disabled account and asking for another invite here.

I am not in Hyd and I have a great connection. Now tell me about the site
If you have the bandwidth and do not have access to HDB or AHD , grab an account there. For movies, AHD , PTP and HDB have nice encodes. I believe HD for TV gets uploaded on BTN. It shouldn't turn out to be another account liability for you. It can also turn out to be a backup for your go to HD tracker. Google for other reviews.

Back