Post Sites open for signup Thread

Re: New music site open for registeration

Wow. That site's registration page can confuse anybody with his/her choice of his/her "Gender". :rofl:

Thanks for the link man.

Re: New music site open for registeration

^^ Thanks again.

I couldn't register as I kept this unchecked:

"I will read FAQ before asking dumb questions."

I thought that was for something like "Email from administrators" kind of thing. Talk about being dumb. Dumb of a different kind. Man... do I need some sleep. lol...

BwTorrents - Powered by vBulletin will be opening up registrations to the public within the next 24hours.
The registrations will remain open for a very limited amount of time, it could be a few hours or it could be a few days but cannot say exactly when they will close... it will be very short.

Bwt Open Signup-signup Free Without Invite

This is the msg at BWT:

Hello all,

Just a heads up for everyone, we will be opening up registrations to the public within the next 24hours. The registrations will remain open for a very limited amount of time, it could be a few hours or it could be a few days but i cannot say exactly when they will close... all i can say is it will be very short.

We open registrations very rarely ...so now is a good time to let your friends and family know about this exciting opportunity and be ready and waiting when the registrations are opened.

So everyone keep checking BWT and register yourself.

BWTORRENTS

Enjoy!

BLOG

Back