Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Again, that was announced in January (the delay to December) but the devs haven't made a statement about the game since the invasion although they mentioned its most likely going to be cancelled if the situation escalated.

The game was due for release in 8 months which means development is over 80% complete, no studio is going to cancel a game that late into production.
At the very worst it might go into early access and get completed over time, cancellation is out of question.

The game was due for release in 8 months which means development is over 80% complete, no studio is going to cancel a game that late into production.
At the very worst it might go into early access and get completed over time, cancellation is out of question.
80% complete is probably an overestimation, not saying GSC are unreliable but I've played the old titles lmao
They had a deal with microsoft for gamepass availability, I thought the same but if they can backtrack on that kind of deal I'm guessing they were preparing for the worst. I want it to release since back when it was cancelled in 2012 but I don't see this going anywhere better :(
Also is the 1mb file limit on images in this thread new or did i just miss it before lmao

Attachments

• allah_gaming.png
    allah_gaming.png
    998 KB · Views: 249
The release date on Steam is still listed as December 8, 2022. They wouldn't have announced a release date if it wasn't that far into production.
Given GSC's history, the war has probably given them a solid excuse to put out another buggy ass game at release.

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if self-promotion is allowed but I recently started a small YouTube channel.

At the moment, I'm uploading no-commentary gaming videos as well as compilations with my childhood friends. Lots of banter and overall good vibes (we speak in Hindi though).

Channel Link

Playlist of SovietWomble-esque videos (SovietWomble from Ohio if you will)

Instagram (if you prefer reels).

I'd love any feedback and suggestions. Cheers!

Replaying IGI 2: Covert Strike after 2 decades!

View attachment 172226

View attachment 172227

View attachment 172228

Playing this after all these years made me remember my college days... had a Pentium 3 and 128MB RAM system back then with a Nvidia GeForce2 MX400 Graphics Card. Good ol' days!
Good old days. But the AI was damn stupid and the enemy just kept respawning from the same point which made it impossible to clear out areas. I believe I played this on a GeForce FX 5200.

Experimenting with the Dartmoor Level in Hitman 3 and found 18 different ways to kill the target - Alexa Carlisle!

Made a video showing all of them:

Back