Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

The Need for Speed (1994)

Need for Speed II (1997)

Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (1998)

Need for Speed: High Stakes (1999)

Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (2000)

Need for Speed VI ( was NFS 2 with songs)

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (2002)

Need for Speed: Underground (2003)

Need for Speed: Underground 2 (2004)

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)

Need for Speed: Carbon (2006)

Need for Speed: ProStreet (2007)

Need for Speed: Undercover (2008)

Some more screenies:

While not the best graphics around, they still look pretty good. Game's not scary in the least though :p

techster said:
^^ Well I was under the impression that it's a survival/horror type game. Might be wrong though.

Even after playing the game you have not realised it's a survival/horror game? :S

Sei said:
Even after playing the game you have not realised it's a survival/horror game? :S

Not the brightest bulb around when it comes to detecting sarcasm are you? :bleh:

the game gets better and addictive once you get the hang of it ...

ATYAAACYF68U4GdsUvM_kVzbr25gtmKS-dqJuF0hMc_Mdn3j8jiRTuDfWjUE0gHrtRdBUzcc-yeIwzBQAsFIIKapX7w4AJtU9VAsN2AC1qkob1Lclckhi2N5776URg.jpg

ATYAAAAyxkz4GZp9V6AE5iSiCxN7f7q7XZ0-faVfjuO3Ir2CBDefG1CVO9ORtSqZpBaMGvD98ItIgVhvr5dTKQCeHmLWAJtU9VDI4anSQN_3qT_jpTYlenYklZpXgw.jpg

ATYAAAD6InwtOqSe2hic_0RBPiuZDo-Y94JHvYVSdBtKr3o2Xm3WPX4fV64ymSsvjGaiEFmQo8eG46YaV6-0OP7xUv3uAJtU9VDSFBU4DGezv1GKW0mTh0yyZ1isVw.jpg

ATYAAADyE5uZTXqGNfiUEE2L8SIUn4cby9zrF9W-fOuu5_XMO2gg8hNPXFKpkmmcP4KBrStMKRU-YgQ6q2-6WPFRc0ZzAJtU9VA6uHKkCj_2gM09uviUWFL5G-rJKQ.jpg

ATYAAAAIc7frPBd8NRuIH5GrUQXM_cDyfFRMHrHgnwvxPJ99GRddheIft_CoK8vB5E_hGqMWZzQv2qEJTBtM5E5sHU3eAJtU9VAFR8PlEPtzzYUUrtQWWtgzzhQdjg.jpg

ATYAAABuwEADHL3GFYYUZFrqtDipNufzRfsW_0AQpK_vmEBYSnL_XW-XgYpyBNWJNO4wpolZwxl1PZvdX6DYJD4fSPRrAJtU9VAZHa_208qXRuA7Aa6nl061DEZ-nA.jpg

ATYAAABri3negYpwDl3sCYsssi7L5EJFt8sM3n9QgdXip2DRD-mfsSlAl-kzTn89FvuU9W02qiPsYjfB48yPxBSLdZQ4AJtU9VAJ46Xq9_Y2W4G1Exk01JyIAHl6tg.jpg

ATYAAAC9uXRm9DTaPsCsMyjBPCjR6M2_NfqtvKnykwA-vbVP-JkENL3Xg5U1Y7P1FRxqV0jOLu66cY131stt5p7kPZ3EAJtU9VDdhIAlGn8kSjk-PxqFbQU9eOLAzw.jpg

ATYAAABS4nJLUUp8zxT3uJxJVsClwjpVJCcqAjVef-z-fOAyU8uSt2ZXjtyCeFeeJtV6a6ixUnnza995OUrVDyBivn4SAJtU9VAeCTS3QtlXEYYeYF7VNxWKWnMvMg.jpg

thats becoz they are uploaded by me only :) ..check their source linked to my photobucket album :D

ajex said:
the game gets better and addictive once you get the hang of it ...

Great screens :)

What graphics settings are you running the game at? What are the frame rates like at the highest settings?

techster said:
Not the brightest bulb around when it comes to detecting sarcasm are you? :bleh:

Man , no offense but if that was sarcasm, I really am a dim bulb :huh:

techster said:
Great screens :)

What graphics settings are you running the game at? What are the frame rates like at the highest settings?

1440x900 6x AA and AF plays decent 30-45 FPS in XP :) ... lags in Vista :no:

Hi,

Can someone tell me which game this is?

These are not my SS but this seems like my kind of action game, so I would like to play it.

There is augmentation in this game, and also a wolfenstien icon. If someone can give me the name of this game that would be great, thanks.

dsarosh said:
Hi,
Can someone tell me which game this is?
These are not my SS but this seems like my kind of action game, so I would like to play it.
There is augmentation in this game, and also a wolfenstien icon. If someone can give me the name of this game that would be great, thanks.

Project Snowblind.

Back