Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

i got my 2gb corsair xms2 ram today :clap: these are the screenies wich have been taken before and after adding the ram

after

before

ubergeek said:
i got my 2gb corsair xms2 ram today :clap: these are the screenies wich have been taken before and after adding the ram

after

before

i dont see any difference

some more gta pics :D

actually there is no diffrences at all my render settings didnt get applied thats y there is no dof and blur :p but there was a considerable boost to the fps it doesnt go below 25fps :D

MASS EFFECT:this game is BEAUTIFUL

ubergeek said:
some more gta pics :D

actually there is no diffrences at all my render settings didnt get applied thats y there is no dof and blur :p but there was a considerable boost to the fps it doesnt go below 25fps :D

so does this means veiw distance and detail distance is set to 0 ? from the pics it doesn't look like it:S

edit: just saw the pics closely they look ugly :p

every setting to fullest

15 fps min..........

high texture using [-noprecache -norestrictions -nomemrestrict -novblank –frameLimit 1] saved as "commandline.txt"

occasional slowdowns are bearable given that i m using 8600gt!!!!!!!!

-frameLimit: Limit frame to interval of refresh rate

(eg: If refreshrate is 60HZ –frameLimit 1 = Locks down to 60HZ)

nightwing892001 said:
What the hell happened there?:huh:

I'm not sure, probably another issue of vista and older games.
I finished the whole game at normal difficulty and am now playing it at higher difficulty (which is always more fun) and I couldn't find any such errors again.

Nitari said:
so does this means veiw distance and detail distance is set to 0 ? from the pics it doesn't look like it:S

edit: just saw the pics closely they look ugly :p

are u saying gta looks carppy in my computer or it generally looks crappy :huh: :ashamed:

Back