Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

Nitari said:
so does this means veiw distance and detail distance is set to 0 ? from the pics it doesn't look like it:S

edit: just saw the pics closely they look ugly :p

are u saying gta looks carppy in my computer or it generally looks crappy :huh: :ashamed:

Nitari said:
^^amazing screens :D, pure is one of the best looking game out there
But that wont save it. The gameplay aint that good. Atleast I didnt like it much :|.

sol.JPG

having a hard time in solitaire :(

I was not sure in which section to post the below question, but hope someone can help anyway.

I installed max payne 2 and played it at "detective" difficulty. This unlocked the "new york minute" mode.

Next I started playing the game on "Hard Boiled" difficulty, but midway through I had to format.

I backed up the save games and formatted and put back the save games and I could resume from my previous quick save.

However, now the "new york minute" mode is not available, and I will have to play the game again in "detective" mode to unlock it, which I really don't feel like doing right now, although its a pretty short game.

If someone can help me unlock the "new york minute" mode either through some cheat code or with some save games that would be awesome.

Thanks.

It has something to do with the registry mate, search around google might find something :)

I found a save game on a site and with it I could unlock all modes.

The "new york minute" mode only allows you to record your fastest times in which you can complete the levels, nothing very exciting.

dsarosh said:
I couldn't get past the first tutorial stunt myself.

Its not tough but still I dont like it. I like GRID and DiRT more than ANY racing game out there. I used to like NFS series upto MW but since Carbon, its crap.

paranj said:
Its not tough but still I dont like it. I like GRID and DiRT more than ANY racing game out there. I used to like NFS series upto MW but since Carbon, its crap.

Its easier with a game controller than with a keyboard.
I'm going to ask you for help when I play this game again:) but it will be a few months.

Dark Star said:
Here are few more from Call of Juarej .. Full settings

This was my favorite game (graphics wise) specially the night and early morning levels in the american wild west... very unique.
I'll be playing this again on the 9600GT.

Back