Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

^Impressive GFX , on par with Call of duty. Is the gameplay as intense as COD too ? I once played the first BIA game and hated it.

yeah me too .. i think it was the road to hill 30 .. but this one is really great ... much more intense

No trigger in the pistol ... lol !!

ajex said:
ATgAAAAKAaHg3Z-D6yoejZR4aCbhQoud_BA0aweE05Y4rG6vYfZqkoRSZPubKW97SnWtDy1SPlp7pUvl8j3G_JIroGyAAJtU9VCDoAvwsil2nWoPrvwTxrMz0AMQ9g.jpg

:ashamed: i really needed to finish it fast for my own sake :p ... my exams will be there in november :\ ... so i did my studies a favour :p

:D ... thats were experiance comes in :p ... iam in a habit of performing in crunch mode :p ;) ... btw ..the train mission is one of the best ... the soundtrack as well really nice ... when u extract the sounds.pak file W/ winRAR u get the No_Train.ogg file in the "train" folder ... thats one of my fav ..another is airfield_1.ogg

^Thanks, never knew how to play the sound files. Listening to the main_menu_music right now, i like the 2nd half of it.

yeah ..thats the third one xD ..awesome score ... a mix of batman dark knight + jason bourne theme IMO ... ;)

well there are several batch converting softwares available ..i use "Batch Picture Resizer 2.4" ... so after fraps i just drag em to the window and all get resized

8.5/10 should be gud ... pros : weapons realistic, nice gameplay, great story squad AI is good ...
cons ... well enemy's tend to ignore us until we fire ...that degrades the realism ..but once a i shoot ..they are really cunning :D ..sometimes the "digg-in" gives me a prob .. and the external environment could hav had more impressive gfx (or its that i hav played too much crysis :p) ... but internal environment looks gud .. i would definitely play its sequel ..thats for sure!

@amber .. well its FRAPS + batch picture resizer 2.4 ..which does the trick ;) ..oops double post :(

Back