Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

Unreal Tournament 2004 (1400x900)
Mafia (1400x900)
Just Cause (1024x768) Widscreen fix for Just Cause does not work.
All SS at 16xAA and 16xAF and max game settings.

Here are some Crysis Warhead screenies:

This is @1280x1024 using Cuban-Ultima-Doom-Arch-Assassin47-Taowolf-Sword's Custom Crysis Configs.Runs super smooth.:eek:hyeah:

At last champion of Assault, had to play the last 2 levels of assault atleast 10times before i could win. And the guy in blue was about to fire before the time ran out.

PS: I think witcher above looks more stunning than crysis too.

dsarosh said:
PS: I think witcher above looks more stunning than crysis too.

Bit of an overstatement I think :p

It is a nice looking game though.. The first RPG game I have ever played. Have to say, it's damn addictive.. Maybe I should try some other well-reviewed RPG games, like Oblivion.

@Sato , u can run it at a better frame rate at 1024*768 bro, if u make it 1280*1024 then u would play with 20-25 FPS with all settings enthusiast.

btw try to get your proc to 3GHz and u would see a coupla fps raises :)

@ ambar and sato

computer specs are c2d e4300 2.4 ghz, 9600gt stock :p, 2gb 800mhz ram and i am playing the game at 1152x864 75hz 16xAF 0x AA

Hi,
I'm a bit confused about the reputation points.
In my control panel it says I've received reputation from techster and samulsing, is that correct?
How do I know which SS I have received the reps for, and where do I see the rep points?
Sorry about the lack of knowledge.

Champion of Unreal Tournament and crysis at 1400x900 and all minimum graphics, but 16xAA and 16xAF nvidia driver settings, which I forgot to reduce and are permanantly enabled.
Crysis makes a nice Slide Show at higher details details.

Thanks for the suggestion Ambar.
I think I can wait a while before I can play crysis. I think I will wait a while and enjoy that game on a better card at high detail.
I dont think I'll have to wait more than 6 months before i can afford a card that will run the game at max details.

After I finish UT04 and Just cause I might try out devil may cry4. Once I totally run out of games to play on the 8500GT i'll think of buying a new card.

What are the rep points about though?

Um you rep someone if you think that someone has done something worth praising, like writing a review, helping you with something etc etc

The World Super GT mod was finally released for GTR 2 after being in development for nearly 2 years.

New cars:
Aston Martin DBR9
Aston Martin DBRS9
Ferrari F50 GT
Ferrari FXX
Maserati Trofeo Light
McLaren F1 GTR Longtail
Ultima GTR

All cars come with authentic physics and sounds (which sound RAW and hair-raising :jumpy:).
Each car also has its own fully detailed 3D cockpit which is something even professional studios don't bother with nowadays.

Back