Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

@saumil : i downloaded and installed the WSGT mod to the GTR2 root dir. Didnt notice any dedicated exe file for the mod, nor any way to load it from within the game. How do i load it?

Yet more of UT2004

Had a couple of questions if someone could help me..
1) What exactly does the "InstaGib" option represent?
2) When I have credits to spare, should I buy the most expensive team members? Or is there some stratergy behind spending the credits?
Thanks.

Grease Monk said:
@saumil : i downloaded and installed the WSGT mod to the GTR2 root dir. Didnt notice any dedicated exe file for the mod, nor any way to load it from within the game. How do i load it?
There's no seperate executable; the mod and all the new cars integrate with the base game as a seperate WSGT series. Nice and clean.

Just click the back and forward buttons in the class selection screen until you see the WSGT cars.

gtr22008100619195376me4.jpg

Ambar said:
Wow lol you sure do play a lot of games :p
Since the days of Quake II on my 4mb Trident Card, been almost gaming all the years, and probably will for ever.
If the SS are getting too many I can stop posting.

ATgAAAC6T2mwksPmvUeZEW9QEL3TnELmPZpp65NtcQa1RR3UVMbi8JBu3w12B_jRkZIT4mC99u3hhOHf_HP_HhhM_ktSAJtU9VDHlz17b9jyZlfZYCPLdlQCwk85lw.jpg

my very first game ... used to play it on my 386 ...came on a floppy with a PC magazine :p ... really an EPIC game and it has a key role in the development of FPS genre :)

Haha the first game that i played alone is Far Cry ,before that i used to watch my bro play PoP and Warcraft :p

Back