Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

Found this game called Overlord. Basically you play an evil overlord who wants to get back in power by controlling gremlin-like minions to do decidedly "evil" things. Fun game.

some from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky :) .. am still in the process of tweaking :p so screenies only from the first level :p ... but damm the is good :) .. obviously minor bugs as usual :p .. and not running at dx10 :p ..

just trying to give the game a more post-nuclear atmospheric look ... hope to find a best iq-perf. setting soon :p .. btw sun shafts are working 24 hrs. :) ... look awesome at nights with thunderstorms :) ...

sporecreaturecreator200dc3.jpg
sporecreaturecreator200zl4.jpg

deathvirus_me said:
some from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky :) .. am still in the process of tweaking :p so screenies only from the first level :p ... but damm the is good :) .. obviously minor bugs as usual :p .. and not running at dx10 :p ..
just trying to give the game a more post-nuclear atmospheric look ... hope to find a best iq-perf. setting soon :p .. btw sun shafts are working 24 hrs. :) ... look awesome at nights with thunderstorms :) ...

Hi Dude,
Just curous about what you mean by "tweaking".
Are you trying to make the game run faster, or make it look different?
Is this game too demanding even for the 8800gt card?

Lol, sorry for being curious... how much fps are you getting now and how much are you trying to get?

dsarosh said:
Lol, sorry for being curious... how much fps are you getting now and how much are you trying to get?

Well , with vanilla Enhanced Full Dynamic Lighting , i did see the avg fps dip to as low as 20's quite often :p , which is quite not enough for combat in this game .

Now with proper tweaking, the lowest fps that i've seen is around 26, but it avgs. over 35 mostly :p ... so it seems that the whole process did work :p .. :hap2:

Unreal Tournament

Unreal Tournament 2004

Strange that unreal tournament supports 1400x900 res but unreal tournament 2004 does not.
Any patch for this?
Also, why doesnt fraps work in UT2004 but it works fine in the older UT.
Cant see the fps, but game is running very smooth at 16x AA and AF... another few weeks of good gaming fun.
Thanks

Did a quick google search and found the solution.
Once again suprised that my card can play this game at 1400 at max game settings and 16AA and 16AF nvidia control panel.
I thought this game would be too much for it.

Any idea how I can get fraps to work with this game though? I used print screen and pasted in photoshop to get these 2

dsarosh said:
Did a quick google search and found the solution.
Once again suprised that my card can play this game at 1400 at max game settings and 16AA and 16AF nvidia control panel.
I thought this game would be too much for it.

Any idea how I can get fraps to work with this game though? I used print screen and pasted in photoshop to get these 2

use xfire instead ...Xfire - Gaming Simplified

you can take Screenshot of all games and as well make videos by just using shortcuts

Can you confirm this is the right program?
Its a 5+MB download, and it says I have "join" after I install.

yep you need to make a account and it will work just perfectly ..just dont run fraps and xfire side by side ..otherwise xfire wont work in most cases.. and oh yea xfire shows framerats too

add me on xfire : nitari

This program wont interfere with me playing any "downlaoded" games right?
Im going to install and add you anyway.

Back