ScreenShot0062.jpg

ScreenShot0070.jpg

ScreenShot0080.jpg

ScreenShot0086.jpg

ScreenShot0087.jpg

ScreenShot0094.jpg

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

dsarosh said:
Whats the cheapest card that will allow me to play crysis at full detail?

depends on wht res u want to play the game at.

for 1024x768 a 9600gso/hd4670 is suggested
for 1280x1024/1440x900 a 9800gt/9800gtx/hd4850 are recommended
for 1680x1050/1600x1200 and above 280gtx/260gtx/hd4870 are required.

Im restricted to 1440x900
Will be worth the wait playing this game at full detail and 16xAA and 16xAF.
The nvidia control panel settings make any game look much nicer when maxed out, lets see what kind of cards are available by the year end.

dsarosh said:
Im restricted to 1440x900

Will be worth the wait playing this game at full detail and 16xAA and 16xAF.

The nvidia control panel settings make any game look much nicer when maxed out, lets see what kind of cards are available by the year end.

You are kidding right... No card can play crysis @ Very High settings with AA and AF cranked up all the way...

Freaky said:
Thumbnails are much better :p Btw, you Crysis freak or what ? :lol:

Not really.. I've not even finished the original Crysis :p

I did like Warhead much better though.. Runs smooth even in the later levels. The original game was progressively dipping in frame rates as the game went forward :(

Switch said:
You are kidding right... No card can play crysis @ Very High settings with AA and AF cranked up all the way...

They sure will dude. Card that cost 3000Rs today is more powerful than a card that cost 15000Rs couple years back.
Ill buy a card for 5000Rs and play crysis on it at full detail at 16AA and 16AF, probably sometime next year.

If I were so totall not out of games to play already I would probably already get a 9600gt. Besides, I really like the idea of having a fanless graphics card, less tension and less noise.

So Sarosh you think your 8500GT is more powerful than X1900XT/7950GT/7900GS/7900GT which were released a couple of years back? :rofl: :rofl:

Ah, I wont go in the details.
At one time people had to buy Rs.10000 cards to play doom, today I play doom at 60fps on a 3000Rs card at max possible detail.

The proof will be in the SS brother:).

techster said:
Not really.. I've not even finished the original Crysis :p

I did like Warhead much better though.. Runs smooth even in the later levels. The original game was progressively dipping in frame rates as the game went forward :(

Think I'll start playing Crysis again :lol: Left it at the beginning of the alien level. Now that I've crossed some 2 or 3 levels of aliens in WH already, maybe I'll be able to finish Crysis :p

Enough crap.. More screenies :rofl:

Back