Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

baccilus said:
@Dsarosh: Do you have any original source game. If yes, just install it through steam only.
BTW, if your computer can run CSS and TF2, this will fly too. I have stated this before and I will repeat again; This is an awesome game.
If it had been released by EA or some other big game publisher every one would have left his CS and COD right there and then.

Sorry bro, all my games come from 'the bay' only, no steam or source here.
Game seems good, ill probably play the first level later tonight or tomorrow and see how it goes.

Well if you don't have a licensed source game, you won't be able to play this game. BTW, you can buy a CSS pack for just 550 bucks. In that you will also get DOD: Source and all the awesome mods including Insurgency. Going legit isn't that bad. Especially for on line games I strongly recommend buying original games.

yeah insurgency has sound design which can easily rival cod series and the game play is just too awesome its very realistic if u get shot or killed u wudnt know who killed ya and the best part is u can play this game with ease with out a crosshair and guns looks and feels and even sounds real it has variety of maps and people who are having steam and legit orange box should oughta give this a try gems like these should be given enuf attention so that moders get encouraged more and can deliver us great mods like insurgency and zombie panic i salute VALVE for its relentless support to modders :thumb:

baccilus said:
Well if you don't have a licensed source game, you won't be able to play this game. BTW, you can buy a CSS pack for just 550 bucks. In that you will also get DOD: Source and all the awesome mods including Insurgency. Going legit isn't that bad. Especially for on line games I strongly recommend buying original games.

You'r right, but there's not a whole lot of games I actaully enjoy playing. I pay for games like quake, doom, halo, etc, because I've played those games several times.
I paid for mafia and I havent even played 15% of the game yet. I got free, legal games with some of the graphics cards I purchased and I watched the intro and uninstalled them and gave them to my friends for free.
My choice of games is very limited, infact i've already uninstalled insurgency because its got no single player component, and I think I will be installing quake4 again and playing it again on easy mode this time.

FARCRY 2 - THE END
ATgAAACso3XfjsNGjSkBxw-MSC-RDwea0ozFJgve_Z4IYqc8_kC4mg9MPcyRC6ScvIk8n54UOgFJxUVgO_DAT5veP7V_AJtU9VAz46ZZsnso0WOdkpZolLW10Tsy0g.jpg

ATgAAACDol1xuIYC386cy089g2EZPxoIjkdn92BvxHzXk4tLx83_AfPMqlC-90T578Vo08YyrPNAJhPwTaG5IteyJbmTAJtU9VCqWR9m0CGqQ4ceCwFOWAxNKKiaVg.jpg

ATgAAAAUiE73kwP4r2_Ckrs1KT_VkDVYGNBtb3ekyxSNngs8kpdbtgMUVP1BwgebAPZxSBFeD7j_il1EvkHg_hBiDqwFAJtU9VCzTb40ZOKrNCMjPE_ZveSF2t1sAA.jpg

ATgAAAC1Afj3GKJ6pGuOQ5bb3uiXlufz7i1g1IZzic61s5acN10chvImnfYMV2R-wkCLqD3C9QyNvbIDLbmSTGLxIcQzAJtU9VBMuaYhC-n6Uh8_6v3aaa-b_un1zQ.jpg

ATgAAAD2OiOLxSjhyY9dAxX6o6jJizlaTZipzpeKsNkGauoVW4Bre01Cj7T8NDlBfbf4cqnA1vD78NbvkCSIgxN2mCb8AJtU9VCVTFpYiLb-j6Cstv89ZUT2VL-xJA.jpg

ATgAAAAjdNCQjOBxgdOOoP0sRNGXfARS9O3kWRc5_gp3tq99Bif5cA5WPVANQcMJmEF4EHJBSxJA7rJFogSbuIQLsTHkAJtU9VBDMEKCZ831M6k12dgFkKB-QTakGg.jpg

ATgAAABFcE-pH9_Ha-0l8IGzcBp6nqcJyzl5CPYda8P9BmriHNLbEwVsZlO725rsaypQCR2XppR0smRPV708ZYj2R89bAJtU9VBS7RjJpDD_uGcAi_FAVl56lzjIbw.jpg

ATgAAAAPKRiqLH4nVAZaVOidMhWPnoO3prVpgiz7wvngQWXbRaVa1rUemA1jcd1f5dCokmk8iqux9eECGB4jxUNOFRknAJtU9VCDeQrvIEc8cdiFEdN5x49YObKdrw.jpg

ATgAAABcL5T527rDfMp237-I4RzMAmLSdI4LHxOuQWkSrTFQounFTJFDym4SUNTLOJ8YPxA4QyoWQw8E5MevJZBHfBNhAJtU9VCJmcDXUGCtoDmJ5h0yxWuPK3ZYVg.jpg

ATgAAADEhhOXylw5vLIVEb3PFYcA1Ajb2Ag6EcQ6r6zlfIkVCd91k79h_Fo_PJfAXPL9HVJZ1nJe6QxQxu4aYJOODDrGAJtU9VBRXEYWPYeTKSD84fpORwOMeqjRjA.jpg

ATgAAABR4gbqEIHV6JTnlQ47CLfa-bdpQpTqHshy6OfB4d3KRQdmhvJARtoWec3ISqS_YiZhtwb8WAZWgOOilPNZjjTZAJtU9VDFiImhweIiqie1h1M9LYaWhB_IVA.jpg

Dynamites:
ATgAAAC3dSxp4eIDUGOHEjw45jy8JCiTk96oiLuZlIumpuMKpDyBjNvE4jPQdmFu9BM4cWIOYmpKe6pmfvqEOHCO86ZqAJtU9VCIYhHYWd7K3msm0ZCwsB82_2mltQ.jpg

ATgAAAC8kiFZDHPGxFUJErAQOeMTLOE8nRbs2jd4MrBJ4cjcNiDt54y4DlSSCAXjME4Af_6LHVVqvgiFTyQW5T-wqJ_bAJtU9VCpFg96h4A-GCGQJ_BDvjYVo6Bc7Q.jpg

Diamonds:
ATgAAADkhc9qLiIW53xhP6qrF-N_Nfff_eh6ZASyjFQksXaRTH1hGBApMRfffXcmPG9DLp0HivYn6CqFfo74GHPx_1G6AJtU9VAiDURB_eh7tlL4X0m4aqdR2uDwmA.jpg

The End:
ATgAAABUbKvcsuM4bDtkrjP3dQJC1Ds1Kmnk1q5H8-sUnIorAig8gZf8_rx5GUm71QyVrWGDREyMFOfprmg7eeuQyDYiAJtU9VC77bfhMP-TAY3CoQSxIJ4G2Iu1fw.jpg

ATgAAABg39nJZHTxAdIc5iVG9ocnm5earM5JtX_EXTUMaHZZ1gs-i8SF-x7_h7FutQu9FxqXgh3IFogyxHTGzw9tMy2-AJtU9VDkcOK_G-53ZSx1Ib7h7WTz9WNwEw.jpg

ATgAAAAMZODVK-ATyGfdCsuBZeoWxq7mbBiKbcRh-rbCzJytZCxRbMw1xpDE8WgeJVQVLsNb43ttd9gbpMfFq0QlwDwCAJtU9VAKeVNRqWYvfSL_2KxNwOP_goKzhA.jpg

ATgAAACFpCz6X5zldnEjnOoFDrJIvFAcbYYJT3C2zbNr4mYdaBkxmoTWAawIuUMCWha15GuZVxDQpWE_6Lrj7ekHcDb4AJtU9VDDVKkMF6jZWJDtMl_dSxybQgx2HA.jpg

ATgAAADWHdINLSAfVgdbn2pkpk9VN0qWvSvkBmGrr1vggtEk4_5TwTH6dVNlPhZXqgooORtHWXbVtJjGM0_H1-6xIpuEAJtU9VC3ZABA1h4MAR8gNq6tLbliK2dqTw.jpg

ATgAAAA8yYRsmj1bZBh1XbOCw-OyKNbl_HZMh3y1RfK0en8Lg40Byz57DBYqOI9-d7-2oeV_qqy_qwkKNooxmQEulkn5AJtU9VB_D4GU4DO4BNLl81zkmFhvafsDmw.jpg

I played both the endings...
SPOILERS

he might have a chance of surviving if he took the diamonds although the jackal says they bothe have terminal cases of malaria....crap endings both:rofl:

yeah infact both ways give the same ending ... but as he said that:

The only way this its going to work is if we see it the whole way through the end . Every cell of the cancer must be destroyed that includes U and ME ... the whole mission would be a farce otherwise... and in the end Africa wins

... it has a very meaningful end ..

These are a couple of pictures of the Source mod called "Resistance and Liberation". The high point of this game is the way it looks. Absolutely stunning. And that's on my 8500GT, and still runs super smooth. The game is a Multi player only game. Most people will find it a little tough. It's based on WW2 so has those old weapons. It has only Iron soghts so aiming is a little difficult, especially on long range. Maps are good though.

Mafia - The Premature End

Game is hanging up at the same point where it did the first time I tried it long ago, and I actually purchased this game from a shop by paying cash and it came with a box and all. Probably a downloaded version would work better lol.

dsarosh said:
Game is hanging up at the same point where it did the first time I tried it long ago, and I actually purchased this game from a shop by paying cash and it came with a box and all. Probably a downloaded version would work better lol.

That is like the Second mission 3rd part.

Try the patches if possible.

whateve_r said:
That is like the Second mission 3rd part.

Try the patches if possible.

It's ok, I have already uninstalled it, will try some other games when I get time. Thanks though.

Ajex, post thumbnails please. This has been communicated before. Just resizing images doesn't help people on slow connections. Thumbnails do give people a good enough preview to choose and view images they want.

dsarosh said:

It happened with me too, just download the save games and play from the next chapter.

Back