Post your k3wl3st hardware u got!!!!

bumping this amazing thread :p

So, what are the new additions to this thread by the old members :p ??

For me, it would be my UCCC, NV Silencer 5, ipod and headphones and 5.1 550 also a Sony DCR-DVD803E DVD handycam, and a DSC W-5 digicam. Not pro quality but it is enough for me :p

it would be my ever soo beautiful blue pulsar :)

doesnt even look like it had a 100kmph fall!!

another of my goodies.. is hmm.. my panasonic fz5 lumix 5 MP :)

Nikhil said:
Anyway my Yezdi Roadking will beat any bike for sound!! And thgis is the pure natural sound and not any crappy modified sound.... Sounds like a racing bike when in full flow!!
I got here a '71 original Czech made Java which the Yezdi ripped off from.
Mint condition. Even the teeth-grip nut on the kick starter is intact (almost everyone has had to weld it up at some point).

My 0517 DPMW which i got after a long long wait.

DFI Ultra-D + Sapphire X800XL with Ati Sile + CL2.5 M.Tec Chips 2x512 DDR 400 + Logitech MX518

ZB01 Cabby which has loads of space inside.

Hp M703 17' Monitor which came with Harmon Kardon Speakers.

IRiver iFP-380T , i just cant spend a day without listening to music on it.

Darklord said:
It has to be my Opty 170 + 2GB Samsung UCCC + X1900XT + Logitech G5

This doesnt mean i dont love my remaining hardware as such.

How come you have not named your A8N 32 SLI Premium?? :p

I know you have said
This doesnt mean i dont love my remaining hardware as such.
But still, I would have thought your mobo deserved a mention :p

Not sure how I missed this but it should be a coolest toys thread ;) For me:

* Jackson JS30 guitar

* 15 year old Fender 100W head + 2x12" Fender stack

* Razer Diamondback + Fatal1ty mousepad

* Audigy 2 ZS gamer + Sennheiser PC150

* eVGA 6800GT that's still going strong

* And how could I forget my car that has hit 185kmph more than a few times

* EDIT: missed my blaupunkt car audio setup: Monterrey MP35 + TX 369.1 3-way triaxial @ rear + ODx 542E 2-way coaxial @ front (not the best, but great for rock/metal)

:D

Nice thread to brag :p

Right now My PSP, Opteron 146, 2 x 250GB Hitachis, XFX 7800GT.

Had a ultra-rare 6800 Ultra before :rofl:.

My Philips 5106k with component cables.

The Silverstone Temjin aka ZB-01 simply cause it dwarfs other cabinets :lol:

wow, this thread's been revived after close to a year :O

hmmm...what k3wl hardware have i got since...hmmm

- The SOny HS95 19" LCD and The low slung Faux Leather couch :p smack behind the monitor

- The new ipod video and the iriver PMP-120 (the photo is still up for grabs.any1 intersted still? :p )

- The Fujitsu ultraportable turion lappy s2110 (going away soon :( )

- Canon S2 IS (gone away :( ) Panasonic GS15 (gone away :( ) and the Canon A520/Sony HC32

- ipaq 6315 and Nokia 3230

- The Winnie 3200 and Asus A8V dlx combo + 6800 nu

SunnyBoi said:
well...title sez it all :tongue:

for me, hands down ATP3 :clap:

for second place, a tie between 19'flat, IE 3.0 :hap2:

For me the Z5500D would be the coolest (I regretted buying these for a week or so until they reached Jub and my folks told me they sounded great) :p Then Christmas 2005 I actually heard them... really saw the woofer...:p

MSI 875P neo (have decided to never get rid of this mobo) 7 days of continuos running no hanging...has seen 4 AGP cards since 2003... still looks beautiful and goes like the wind.. Has seen 3 proccy's too including a friends 3.2EE...

2048 (512*4) 3200XL's.. when any geek see's these all they say is "f*** that's as costly as a computer these days" after calculating... Besides the price these really go fast.. and are worth every penny :hap2:

P4 660 - heats a lot - but clock wise (default) still one of the fastest P4's around, specs look good on paper

S750D - the gigaworks... what can u say... name says it all.... these sound great especially the treble which is awesome and my dad ain't givin them up... :tongue:

hyper 48 & MS 518 - these 2 add a lot of beauty to my desktop besides being real performance parts in their respective cadres.....

Whew... that's about it... did I leave anything out.....well I like the EAX X800XT too....sweet PCB and great looking HSF...:tongue:

OH SIGGY EDIT... 2 very outdated rigs remain... an AMD will come sometime this year....NO CASH... I accept all donations from fellow TE members :tongue:

Back