Post your k3wl3st hardware u got!!!!

vandal said:
For me the Z5500D would be the coolest (I regretted buying these for a week or so until they reached Jub and my folks told me they sounded great) :p Then Christmas 2005 I actually heard them... really saw the woofer...:p

MSI 875P neo (have decided to never get rid of this mobo) 7 days of continuos running no hanging...has seen 4 AGP cards since 2003... still looks beautiful and goes like the wind.. Has seen 3 proccy's too including a friends 3.2EE...

2048 (512*4) 3200XL's.. when any geek see's these all they say is "f*** that's as costly as a computer these days" after calculating... Besides the price these really go fast.. and are worth every penny :hap2:

P4 660 - heats a lot - but clock wise (default) still one of the fastest P4's around, specs look good on paper

S750D - the gigaworks... what can u say... name says it all.... these sound great especially the treble which is awesome and my dad ain't givin them up... :tongue:

hyper 48 & MS 518 - these 2 add a lot of beauty to my desktop besides being real performance parts in their respective cadres.....

Whew... that's about it... did I leave anything out.....well I like the EAX X800XT too....sweet PCB and great looking HSF...:tongue:

OH SIGGY EDIT... 2 very outdated rigs remain... an AMD will come sometime this year....NO CASH... I accept all donations from fellow TE members :tongue:

:cry: Nothing else to say

Got koolest hardwares :
Sound Blaster AUDIGY 4!! (Nov 05)
Gaming cabinet ultrabrite CCFL
MSI NX6600GT (april 05)
Intex 500W RMS Speakers 5.1 20hz-20khz (Nov 2004) still working like charm im using it. i dont like creative! ahh .
Sony DVD WRITER DRU 810A

1) Canon DRebel 350D SLR

2) Sony DHCAM 25X OZ

3) Sony K750i & W800i

4) Logitech Z5500D

5) Viewsonic P97f+SB 19"CRT

6) VIP G300 C

6) Canon PIXMA 760 AIO

etc..........

Apache: noun

1. American indian tribe from what is now modern-day Arizona.

2. Nickname for the United States Army's AH-64 attack helicopter.

3. Popular, free web server.

4. My new ride, in Black!

You guys got almost everything..... and I am happy with that

Let me see, I got one which is really special for me.. my 98 Honda City 1.5... a super special gift from my G'Dad. Besides that have had few things here & there... but DVD201E which I got from Dubai last year is a good one, reason being I get to shoot my cute Niece crawling and smiling and sometimes even getting angry at me :).

then my DVD-803E :p my DVD handycam!!!

Not such a nice use as Harshal but still, enough to catch me and my friend jumping around the room like monkeys for some good songs :p

lol..... hell no... I was talking abt a friend's b'day recently...... Well the others were dancing quite decently... I was the only looking like a monkey :p

:rofl: :rofl: dude!!! I meant at MY house with my comp and my speakers :p

Boy!!! you sure want to believe what you posted dont you !!! :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

this is my sweet baby... hope u guys like it..... FERRARI 4000

ferrarinet11pf.jpg

ferrarinet20da.jpg

the best part abt the ferrari is the wallpaper... changes automatically every month.

Till now, me and my dad have not been able to figure where the pics are stored...

BTW, from where did you get it? and how muchc did you pay??|

I got mine(dad's rather:p ) from the US for 2000$. A very neat price if I say so myself :p

hmmm ..

My k750i (buying a 2gb card this week.. wooohoooo)

panasonic lumix fz5 digital camera.... simply the best!

my bike.. my blue and black pulsar!! . swwweeeeeettt

thermaltake Xaser III cabby :)

Back