OC & Modding Post your overclocks !

ohk, got it, i changed the system time and hence that, anyway it was runing for 4+ hrs, will do a 2.6g and leave prime on tonite...

thanks Funky for pointing that out, haha

@ Masky, joke rite? :p

lol.

i had tried that in past, my mobo battery went dead and my clock was screwed on old pc and similar thing happened. When rave buddy showed me this pic i immediately knew somethigns wrong with clock :p

funkymonkey said:
lol.
i had tried that in past, my mobo battery went dead and my clock was screwed on old pc and similar thing happened. When rave buddy showed me this pic i immediately knew somethigns wrong with clock :p

hmm funky, pls clear up something for me...........

ur mobo battery (cmos) went dead in middle of a p95 session? and how does a scewed up mobo battery affect windows time? if i remember correctly, even if u take the cmos battery out when the system is running (required for some exotic bios rescue operations) the windows time shud be just fine.

in rave's case he evidently changed the clock himself. so can understand, but pls do care to explain ur dead mobo battery affecting the time on a running windows machine. :tongue:

kidoman said:
hmm funky, pls clear up something for me...........

ur mobo battery (cmos) went dead in middle of a p95 session? and how does a scewed up mobo battery affect windows time? if i remember correctly, even if u take the cmos battery out when the system is running (required for some exotic bios rescue operations) the windows time shud be just fine.

in rave's case he evidently changed the clock himself. so can understand, but pls do care to explain ur dead mobo battery affecting the time on a running windows machine. :tongue:

When the m/c is not powered (OFF) the battery is used for time keeping functions (Clock) and to keep the few bytes of cmos configuration data alive.

When the m/c is powered ON the psu supplies the required power for above functions.

it is the reason even with a dead battery you can have a working m/c, as long as the m/c is powered from the psu.

ok, pushed a bit more

here is one more oc i just did ;)

will do prime tonite...

ok, this is the max my chip can do atm, maybe burn in time will improve its oc but i dont care, am happy with running this chip at 2.4 at stock vcore...

hotlinking disabled?? :S

2800cpuz3bp.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4738/2800cpuz3bp.jpg

well as i said, the max i can do witht his chip, my RAM, well dont ask, its a dud, running at 210 DDR :p

Rave i beleve you can easily go 2550/2600 on V Core 1.45 on this chip... Just keep an eye on the temps... If its not high then you surely got a winner in your hands :)...

Switch said:
Rave i beleve you can easily go 2550/2600 on V Core 1.45 on this chip... Just keep an eye on the temps... If its not high then you surely got a winner in your hands :)...
Are you absolutely sure about this switch ??:eek:hyeah:
i think it would need atleast 1.55 ~ 1.6 Vcore to o/c, with some stability, at the levels of 2.55ghz ~ 2.6ghz for most of the 3000+ cpu's

i don't know wat chip i am having but i can boot into windows with 1.25v @ 2527Mhz but i changed to 1.30 again ..... i am scared that i will ruin this chip
rofl.gif
maybe it will get cold .....

deejay said:
When the m/c is not powered (OFF) the battery is used for time keeping functions (Clock) and to keep the few bytes of cmos configuration data alive.

When the m/c is powered ON the psu supplies the required power for above functions.

it is the reason even with a dead battery you can have a working m/c, as long as the m/c is powered from the psu.

lol i know that man........... he said he had time skew like rave because his mobo battery had gone dead. since the RTC is powered by the main powersupply, there is harly any way (actually there r ways) with which there could be skew like that. and u r suggesting he shutdown his PC and turned it on again in the middle of a P95 session? :D

j/k j/k :D

Guys i am doing some stock vcore max oc with this chip and this chip is really doing gr8.

2611.jpg

So far i am slowly progressing 230 , 235 , 240 , 250 , 261 ..................
All Prime Stable for 2 Hrs and memtest stable.

BACKUP

Main Post here:- http://www.techenclave.com/forums/my-new-goodies-dialup-warning-66949-2.html

I have been doing a low voltage max oc since a few days and trying to get it prime stable too.

Here are the screenies.

300HTT @ 1.424Vcore - Prime Stable for 5Hrs 25Mins and still going on.

Full Load Temps with Prime running

Prime Stable Pic

OCCT Stable

3D Marks 05

This is normal condition day time no special cooling used no aircon etc....

The CPU had a DC Opty HSF.
The GPU has a Ati Silencer.

Back