OC & Modding Post your overclocks !

Guys after a lot of effort this is the max i cud go.

Feel that my PSU is holding me back as Powersafe has a max of 19/20A on 12V Rails.

332HTT - 2987Mhz

Cooling - AirCon + DC Opty HSF.

Didnt Prime.

My PC is booting and its even memtest stable 2 pass at 3Ghz but when
it comes to loading windows it wont go further.

If it is memtest stable.... so what :p

I am sure you are using RAM dividers for the RAM and so the ram is running much slower than 332.

Your CPU is unstable. Not your RAM. So, memtest is a useless indiacator of stability

Guys i am trying my level best to reach the max with this chip.

current rock solid stability is 300HTT with DC opty Hsf.

the one which i have posted above.[no air con]

I have even done 310HTT on air [no aircon].

Hey Nikhil yaar it aint prime stable i have mentioned just my psu aint supporting me someone plz give me a better psu for testing ;)

[J/K]

really neat oc there!!! But I dont get why you said this
Quad said:
My PC is booting and its even memtest stable 2 pass at 3Ghz but when

it comes to loading windows it wont go further.

But really neat oc there....

Now, sell those Twinmos and get yourself some UCCC!!!!

Ok..... started another session of oc'ing.

The RAM is stable at 265 @ 3-4-4-8. at 2.6V. Can I push in more volts?? Samsung UCCC chips....

Anyway now trying to see if this is somewhat stable. Was just seeing some old ocing pics I had and my CPU was Prime 95 stable for 9 hrs on this speed and this voltage.

I know the volts are high..... but this is not a permanent oc.....

^^ SHameless fellow!
How could you post a screenie of 265 that too with 512 sticks.

Go do some hardwork,get some good figures and then psot here.

LOL
j/k
Nice OC

Nikhil said:
Ok..... started another session of oc'ing.

The RAM is stable at 265 @ 3-4-4-8. at 2.6V. Can I push in more volts?? Samsung UCCC chips....

Anyway now trying to see if this is somewhat stable. Was just seeing some old ocing pics I had and my CPU was Prime 95 stable for 9 hrs on this speed and this voltage.

I know the volts are high..... but this is not a permanent oc.....

the screenshot says 250Mhz ... :-/

I know...... when I took this screenie, I was running RAM in sync with CPU. But highest has been 265.... will oc more later tonight and post back

Nikhil said:
I know...... when I took this screenie, I was running RAM in sync with CPU. But highest has been 265.... will oc more later tonight and post back

ohh ... nice OC btw .... if i had UCCC chips :)

DAMN!!! RAM is maxing out at 267 MHz..... 2.6 V.

If I increase the volts, makes no difference.

Apparently Eddy had exactly the same results. I have not tested each stick separately but Eddy has and he told me that one stick does 280 and another does 265.....

Damn.....

But in spite of that, I need to use a lower CPU multiplier :p My CPU does not do more than 2.45 stable :p Of course, from tomorrow, I will concentrate on CPU.....

hmmm some more results....

Memory read @ 245 aqt 3-4-4-8 @ 2.6 V

reduced the latency to 3-3-3-8 at 240 @ 2.7V.....

got better results....

Getting close to 7K.....

New Venice 3000+ i got a couple of days back for a friend... Testing it as of now ... 1.425 V core as of now... Lets see what it can do :) 0603EPMW Stepping...

Well Prime failed after 30 mins :p...

I am in office as of now and the system is at home... Will bump up the V Core... Ohhh BTW did i mention Stock cooler :p... Somebody find me a good HSF please... Need one urgently for my opty:)... Its getting friggin HOT...

Back