Pre Order : Games !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol , where is my name in the interested people for GTA 4 list.I think I was one of the very first to pre -order it with the earlier high price.

I hope you don't forget about me , during shipping. :p :p

ok added u :)
guyies plz make the payment asap ,I have ordered only 30 units and list is more than 30 ,so i request interested peoples make it asap ,so that i lock exact number of orders in 1 or 2 day :p

hey, i have placed the order on your website but the store pickup option got selected automatically as there was no other option..i hope you will ship it on the address given..dont mistake for pickup..tomorrow morning u r getting the payment ..will inform u about that..

hi vj i accidentally selected store pickup walk in option :ashamed: ,what do i do now :huh: , s there a possibility for me to remove the item and add it again or will u change it by ur self ,sorry for the mistake:(,i saw ur update in the thread today and logged into you website and came to know that i selected walkin option,let me kno what can be done

btb vj y dont you post like who all made payment ,who all are yet to make ,instead of posting interested members ,its done by all other registered dealers so as to avoid sending individual PM's to all members to confirm payments and more over u can keep track of members who made payment and who all are yet to make ,a small suggestion mate no hard feelings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back