Pre order : NFS Under Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on to my order. Have CAT on 16th :( and exams from 20th. So won;t even be able to enjoy the Pre-release. I'll buy one after my exams in Nov-end. Also will get a chance to have a look at the reviews too.

dude yaar i allready posted about this matter
yes surely i will post that too unfortunately the concern person phone no is unavailable ,so i will get the PC prices by tommorow

clown_abhi said:
I am in for this as well...:eek:hyeah:

Bt its already night and when r u going to declare the ummm... prices???? :bleh:

dude.. i need the dvd version.. dont have the patience to download it.. please let me know if you can get the pricing for that.. about 5 of us are interested

Judging from the other prices , i believe they are gonna be somewhere around 550 or so , which i guess is a steal . Pre-Order , Original DVD(unlike the Download Crap from the EA Store) , cheaper . So i think you guys can assume this price an book with him. Even if it is for 599 , who cares ? :p If lower , consider that as a bonus or maybe as a Saving on the traveling expenses :D

PhOeNiX even if it is 599 with shipping included i will certainly pick it up rather waiting for download to complete in our regular speeds in India ,waiting for vj's post badly

the game releases on the 17th, so are you going to ship it on the same day or will it take time?
also add the shipping details

friends I am sorry the MRP is 999/-

this info i had got it wrong and have been corrected in my thread .

let me know

booking starts today ...

njoy

bah.. no one'll buy it at that price when they can get it for 599 direct dl.

@predator, can you update the other thread with more PC titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back