Pre order : NFS Under Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
vj the coupon code u PMed me is not working it says coupon code not yet available,please have a look in to it , i will send cash immediately if u correct the errorrs ,i wanna be the first one to order :D

dude the price at end it shows Rs.995.00 after applying coupon code ,i am sorry i couldn hear u properly when u called me at work mate :cry:,please check all the errors and the PM u had sent me abt editing at checkout i didnt know what to do ..i am confused :ashamed:

wow thats a good deal ,but cant download the games with the speed what i have ,hi predatorvji when EA is providing free carbon and prostreet for free download why don't u provide us with Free carbon disk mate , btb i hate prostreet don't need that ,can u look into this mate:huh:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh man :cry: ,but if i see at the link it says pro street and carbon download is free ,u try to get carbon as free i bet u ,u will see more members buying from u rather than downloading ,else u might loose few members ,y don't u have a look at it in this way

qqa7td.jpg

hi Vijay common dude give us something for free atleast let us know what goodies are we gonna get with the game any poster atleast :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back