Price updates from Chenoy Trade Centre, Parklane (Hyderabad)

@nmksingh

Contact "haraakiri" here. He is from your place too and knows where to get things. Also there are many people from Hyderabad.

Re: Phenom II x2 550 0922AMPW in CTC

nmksingh said:
can anyone let me know where i can find the below components in CTC.

AMD Phenom X2 550 BE (0922AMPW)

Corsair CX400 or Gigabyte Superb 460w

I am asking this because i enquired some shops in CTC for the 0922 batch processor and nobody is aware of this batchno.

Also for CX 400 they are quoting very high cost around 4100/- in Sweta.

Thanks.

dude go to bhumika and talk to manish. u can get corsair vx450 for 4100:hap2: there.... also, i got the X2 processor(0922a series) there but for an extra 350 bucks (5750bucks which i thought was ok for the series) (actually he had only 2left of that series and i got one :cool2:)..... pm me or haraakiri( hope haraakiri won't mind) for details of the store

Re: Phenom II x2 550 0922AMPW in CTC

@greatgogo

I contacted Manish@Bhumika last saterday (5/9/09). He was quoting 1000/- extra for that 0922 batch processor.

I told him that i am from techenclave and bargained but he was not willing to sell it even for 500/- extra.

is he selling it for 5750/- now ?

Got 2gb ocz CL4 ddr2 800 ram for 1800 today from Manish(Bhumika). good performer. One issue one must be aware of it is it works at 2.2v, manually change it from bios, though might not be supported on some mobos.

Hi,

Can you please tell me the prices of the following from CTC? Which shop is better to get cheaper deals?

1. Samsung 2033/2043 LCD
2. Seagate 500GB SATAII with buffer 16MB/32MB
3. 9400 GT 1 GB Palit/ZOTAC/XFX

Thanks

Hi Guys

Can anyone let me know the latest prices for Samsung2033:cool2: and 2043 at CTC,Hyd...btw whats the difference between them and which one is better among the two

Hi Folks,

I have never been to CTC and not aware of current market rates.

I am looking to buy a gaming PC around 25k-30k.

Can someone please suggest a good config fitting the budget?

Which are some good graphics cards in market now?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sameer

@prvprv

seagate 500gb 32mb buffer costs 3.1k......bought 3 months back..and monitor around 7.2k........in Computer Bazaar..CTC

Hi Guys,
Brought a new Samsung 2033LCD from Samsung IT shoppe,Ameerpet for Rs.7200/-and it absolutely rocks!!:hap2:
before that i went to swetha,vishal comp,sv elec at CTC and they quoted prices ranging from 7.3 to 7.5K...actually i have decided to buy in swetha goin by the reviews here..
the guys in swetha quoted different rates ranging from 7350 to 7450..and i am surprised as the price varied from counter to counter in the same shop :huh:and they were unwilling to reduce the price they quoted even by a few bucks(even when told abt TE),hence avoided it :no:and headed straight to sammy showroom and they quoted 7350 and i managed to get it for 7200;),which i thought was a fair deal and i am pleased to have this beauty:clap:

@murali

I think the prices of HDD have come down now. I wonder a 500 GB seagate is available for about 2.4 k

@kiran1112

After reading about ur experience in CTC im also thinking of getting that monitor from Ameerpet only. Is it the shop which is in Aditya Enclave, facing the main road??

500gb seagate=2300RS:clap:

corsair ram 800MHZ=2200RS:mad:

ocz 800mhz=1850RS:mad:

transcend,kingston,dynex blah blah for 1550RS:mad:

samsung 20xdvd writer=1050RS:clap:

ill be going in a week or so to ctc ill let u know

NOTE:prices of graphic cards in ctc are almost same as the prices presented in theitwares.com(may be 0.1k more or less):cool2:

Back