PC Peripherals Price Updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai) : No Price Request Entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up today, these are straight from a bill:

512 DDR2-667 Transcend 700/- each

500 GB Seagate 5800/-

4000+ AM2 - 2800

Leavin out the small bits.

stormblast said:
which one to go for? i was leaning towards the seagate. is your wd 16mb cache?
also when did you buy it.

Got the WD.. posted a thread in Show-Off. Got it with the MX518.
Yep, WD5000AAKS, with 16MB.5525 net.

Can anyone tell me if Dell monitors are available from any dealers/shops of Lamington Rd. - or is Dell available only from that toll free no.?

I have seen Ragus' deals in the market section but don't want to go for it right now, being in mumbai and also i'm buying tomorrow/saturday :eek:hyeah:

@ all doubts regarding Seagate 250GB@Rs. 21xx

ya, u all r right, he has given him Seagate 250GB@Rs. 2175, but looted him in other parts, like sold iBall basic cabby @ 2k, sony 20x dvd-writer @ 2k and like tht......

but i'm pretty sure u'll get it at Rs. 2600

I'm really SORRY !!

was looking out for edit button, for tht post, but cudnt find ???!!!?

mihirX said:
@ all doubts regarding Seagate 250GB@Rs. 21xx

ya, u all r right, he has given him Seagate 250GB@Rs. 2175, but looted him in other parts, like sold iBall basic cabby @ 2k, sony 20x dvd-writer @ 2k and like tht......

but i'm pretty sure u'll get it at Rs. 2600

I'm really SORRY !!

was looking out for edit button, for tht post, but cudnt find ???!!!?

the 250gb costs more like 2750 - 2900 here in mumbai.

wd 500gb is for 5500 & seagate 500 is for 5750. todays prices.

@sandy.. is that a lammy price or blore price?? would be great if u could restrict ur posts to lammy prices :)

soggy316 said:
Some Rates from Prime

Corsair HX620 - 7k+Tax

E6750 - 8300

Abit IP35E 8000+Tax

Abit IP35 9500+Tax

Abit IP35 Pro 13000+Tax

Abits come with 3 yrs warranty

Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6 - 17500

astrono_me said:
Hey guys,

This board is available in Bangalore for 12200/-

I got this information from the Gigabyte office here in Bangalore (located at BTM). Contact VanPac Systems @ 26619555 for purchasing this board. :hap2:

Price Difference for same Product:

Mumbai @ 17500/-

Bangalore for 12200/- :huh:

also 1 very important thing i would like people to take into consideration when posting. also mods should put this in the 1st post.

please dont post prices you hear here n there from other people & just post for the sake of it.

only post prices of the item you have purchased.
or
if you have gone yourself to lamington & asked the price @ the shop.

please dont post prices you hear from other people etc as they are usually wrong & lower than market value hence creating confusion.

@ everyone who's gonna post in this thread...

Please use the following format for posting

Date

Dealer/Shop

Item - price

Please stick to the above format.. keep in mind what stormblast has said above.. and also make sure that you dont indulge in off topic chatter coz that will take away the essence of this thread...

@mods.. please add the above nd stormblasts suggestions to the first post.. and clean this thread out a bit :) TIA

Jetway boards : 3000
AMD 4000+ : 2725
AMD 4800+ : 5025
Transcend DDR2 667 MHZ 1 GB : 1275
Sandisk Cruzer Micro 2 GB : 825
WD 320 Gb : 3475
WD 500 Gb : 5575
Dust Remover : 150
Arctic Cooling MX2 : 415

all rates are with bill all inclusive. Prime ABGB, Lamington road Mumbai. on 27/9/2007

Guys, it may sound funny, but, whr the hell is this Prime ABGB?? :ashamed: I'm sure its not on the main road...is it somewhr in a parallel lane? If we take the police station or the icicibank as a landmark, then how do we go to prime from thr?

I usually buy all my stuff from plug n play..:p

Last month when I visited Lammy, I took prices for few components from various dealers. Though I had purchased many stuff previously from PnP, I was shocked to see that PnP gave me highest rate to my list compared to others. (as high as 1k in couple of parts)

Henceforth I'm going to check prices with others before buying stuff from PnP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back