Price updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai)

Comp Selection-

WD Elements 500gb ----------------------------2600/-

Logitech R5 speakers ---------------------------375/-

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 single user ----500/-

Need to go tomorrow to enquire about my HDD from accel, idiots are not picking up the damn phone, so will go there to have a word with those *s. also will be getting a USB hub for testing and a USB sound card. these are for the asus router.

Prime or Mahavir - Which is a better place to get the best deal on an entire rig [budget 40-45K]

Does Prime also assemble the entire rig & do they charge for it - [Software Install will be done by me]

Note: I have used Mahavir in the past 8 years [but not in the last 5].

terence_fdes said:
Prime or Mahavir - Which is a better place to get the best deal on an entire rig [budget 40-45K]

Does Prime also assemble the entire rig & do they charge for it - [Software Install will be done by me]

Note: I have used Mahavir in the past 8 years [but not in the last 5].

prime can get you the best rates if you know someone from the inside ;)

prime does charge a nominal fee for assembling but all in TE know assembly is the most fun part of purchasing a pc :)

ggt said:
prime can get you the best rates if you know someone from the inside ;)

prime does charge a nominal fee for assembling but all in TE know assembly is the most fun part of purchasing a pc :)

Andar ki baat [hell!!! I do not know anyone] at Prime :(

Now I do agree that assembling is the most INTERESTING & KICKASS PART - But I'm just too scared of screwing up things by shoving the wrong voltage cable in the wrong place.... Now c'mon any of u TE guys would want to do this job, you are most welcome at my place at Andheri-East [Khana/peena is on me] :) serious

terence_fdes said:

Now I do agree that assembling is the most INTERESTING & KICKASS PART - But I'm just too scared of screwing up things by shoving the wrong voltage cable in the wrong place.... Now c'mon any of u TE guys would want to do this job, you are most welcome at my place at Andheri-East [Khana/peena is on me] :) serious

If aane jaane ka taxi ka bhada bhi hai to i'm in. ;)

terence_fdes said:

i am in too :)

Back