Price updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai)

chiragsthakur said:
Well I am ;) Prime got PL11 home delivered to me yesterday at Rs.500/-(shipping incl).. My friend needed those

i see you putting up a shop for those pl-11s at the rate you are buying those :p ;)

Yup I should actually... Have sold almost 16 to 17 PL11 in the past month... But got no profit :( Bought it for 500/- and sold it for 500/- ...All of those were for my friends.. Thats why

ggt said:
i see you putting up a shop for those pl-11s at the rate you are buying those :p ;)

can any one visit kaiser and ask them that recently got a corsair gs600 replaced and the replacement one got kaapu withing 7 days of reciving so what now ???

It seems you are trying some benchmarks 24x7 ... Is there some power fluctuation problem in your area??

Answer for your question : RMA it again..what else...

princeoo7 said:
can any one visit kaiser and ask them that recently got a corsair gs600 replaced and the replacement one got kaapu withing 7 days of reciving so what now ???

princeoo7 said:

first step: RMA

second step :get a UPS

Kaiser is good at service,corsair's home delivery policy is very good,rma the psu again,don't try too heavy stuff and enjoy multiple logo stickers as you are replacing the psu second time you must've gotten two already.

No,you can't ask for anything like that,they will give you the same model you have sent for replacement,you will get a different model of psu if they have stopped the production of the model you have sent,in your case gs600 is widely available so you won't get any other psu,if you are lucky you might get vx550 but tx650 is way oo much to ask.

I called up prime and its not yet in stock, but expected soon at a price between 1700 to 1900/- Max 2000/- .Thats what swapnil said. Lets see

vantheman5211 said:
anyone going to lammy please check whether the corsair carbide 400 r is available.there are 3 sellers selling it on ebay.

Corsair Carbide Series

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Spot on mate :p

ggt said:
the price change will not be effective to you , not all :(

;)

Back