samsung 2033 lcd monitor - 7090 (50000:1 contrast ratio) :D

DVD writer (samsung oem) - 1125

creative 2.1 - 930

UPS microtek 600 va - 1600

K.B. + mouse (logitech) - 690

From SMC

COOLER MASTER Elite RC-310 cabinate - 1500

COOLER MASTER 350 watts psu - 1500

i want to give some warning to all of the delhi PC Components buyers, Please dont purchase costly things from COMPUTER EMPIRE because he is the BADDEST after sales service provider there.

XFX 9800GTX & 8800GTX GPU.
XFX Nvidia680i SLI & 790 ultra motherboard.
Asus Formula Striker 2 motherboard.
Coolermaster realpower 1000 smps.
Coolermaster CM690 ATX cabinet.
Intel Core2 Extreme QX9650 processor.

any idea about their current prices?

viva1986 said:
i want to give some warning to all of the delhi PC Components buyers, Please dont purchase costly things from COMPUTER EMPIRE because he is the BADDEST after sales service provider there.

r u vaibhavjain ??

vabhu said:
today i took new rig from nehru place

From SMC

Excellent price for the CM Elite cabinet. In mumbai it is not available for less than 2000/-.

viva1986 said:

dude, nobody buys from CE expecting any A**. :p

The trick is, get the quotes from there (pasted in the corridor, so don't even have to tackle the crowds), and go to any deserted-looking smaller shop on the floor (I go to a Mr Sanjiv Kalsi at 105-B) and tell him you're getting these quotes from CE.

He'll match the price. You'll get a demo (and some not-so-useful advice). Even a glass of water. :clap:

Nehru Place has a central warehouse, so pretty much every shopkeeper sources from a common stockyard. It's only the margins (and service) that vary. So, always look for a shop with no a/c. Fewer overheads :eek:hyeah:

vabhu said:
today i took new rig from nehru place

From computer empire

C2D 2.93 ghz - 5525
Gigabyte G31 - 2370
HDD(WD) 500 gb - 2600
RAM(Kingston) 2gb - 1750 :mad:
samsung 2033 lcd monitor - 7090 (50000:1 contrast ratio) :D
DVD writer (samsung oem) - 1125
creative 2.1 - 930
UPS microtek 600 va - 1600
K.B. + mouse (logitech) - 690

From SMC

Great price for the CM cabby. What's SMC stand for? Is it on the same floor as CE?

damned luck :mad:
postponed RAM purchase and brought samsung 2233sw for 8900 two weeks back. now monitor prices have gone down and ram's gone up :cursing:

naru80 said:
dude, nobody buys from CE expecting any A**. :p

The trick is, get the quotes from there (pasted in the corridor, so don't even have to tackle the crowds), and go to any deserted-looking smaller shop on the floor (I go to a Mr Sanjiv Kalsi at 105-B) and tell him you're getting these quotes from CE.

He'll match the price. You'll get a demo (and some not-so-useful advice). Even a glass of water. :clap:

Nehru Place has a central warehouse, so pretty much every shopkeeper sources from a common stockyard. It's only the margins (and service) that vary. So, always look for a shop with no a/c. Fewer overheads :eek:hyeah:

I did the same while buying from NP.

viva1986 said:

That's why I've migrated to SMC after having Bad Experiences from CE (especially after Sales).

Himanshunegi198 said:
Okz after a lot of checking on the internet i have made my mind clear.
CM extreme power SUCKS BIG TIME.
I will go for zeeby pro 600 which i will get for 2650. After all am just buying this for 4850.

I am using Glacial Power Supply bought from SMC and it's working perfectly fine since past 1 year

ishashank said:
^^^
True and their price isn't cool anymore they r cashing on their repu these days

Guys can i find dell 2209wa monitor in Nehru place?? does dell center stocks them?... any dealer you know who can get them for me.

Dell helpline says they only sell monitors to businesses :mad::mad:

Thanks to Shops like Cost to Cost and SMC Int'l which are proving price worthy

seriously.. is arnov ta only guy posting here.. ;) or hes got too much time at hand ! ;)

anyways gt a couple of things from np:

1. epson tx300f for 6.3k

2. epson tx400f for i think 7k (for exact price)

3. dell s1909 for 6.4k

4. microsoft basic kb/m combo for 650.

5. a wall mount for the above monitor for 250. (non movable)

tats bout it!

Back