Price Updates from Nehru Place (Delhi)

paraskhosla said:
my uncle has a shop in Nehru place so if any1 wants any stuff u can contact me and i can maybe get that stuff for u delievered to ur homes

i actually handle his online stuff so u have to deal with me
can we expect exclusive rates :bleh:

paraskhosla said:
my uncle has a shop in Nehru place so if any1 wants any stuff u can contact me and i can maybe get that stuff for u delievered to ur homes

i actually handle his online stuff so u have to deal with me

i want to know the prices of corsair vx450w psu and zotac 9600gt 512mb eco edition also zotac 9600gt 1gb eco edition gfx card.

last time i purchase a 2gb ram module of kingston from COMPUTER EMPIRE for my friend`s new rig and when i install it 'whoila' it is not working, no display after one week i go to computer empire to replace it the employee there says me to go to kingston service center to change it. this is the type of service they are providing.

@viva1986

thats bad customer service.

So did u go to kingston .. is it there in NP only and do t hey cahnge hand to hand . I mean they give replacement then n there as i am having problem with my ram also !!

Okz after a lot of checking on the internet i have made my mind clear.

CM extreme power SUCKS BIG TIME.

I will go for zeeby pro 600 which i will get for 2650. After all am just buying this for 4850.

Himanshunegi198 said:
Okz after a lot of checking on the internet i have made my mind clear.
CM extreme power SUCKS BIG TIME.
I will go for zeeby pro 600 which i will get for 2650. After all am just buying this for 4850.

go for corsairvx450w it is far more better than zebby psu but costly. SMC international dont have stock of these, these days but they says me to come at saturday. if you like then we meet there.

sure let me knw the time and i meet ya .. !! but i wont be buying crosair .. its toooo expensive for mr rite nw .. its almost 4k. If i buy that i will haev trouble buying other stuff !!

yes you are right there is a sardarji but the other guy there is no chance of bargaining and he can sell the psu only in 4200 bucks. and other than smc international there is no other which is selling this psu?

I need to get the following stuff today.

Proccy- AMD Phenom II X2 550

M/B- Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-US2H

Ram- G.Skill 2*2GB 800MHz

GPU-Sapphire HD 4670 512MB DDR-III [HDMI]

HDD- WDC 500GB SATA 3.5"

Cabinet-CM Elite 334

PSU- Corsair CMPSU-400CX

Optical Drive- Lite-On DVD-RW

Any info on pricing/availability(shop) would be helpful.

GUYZ ........new updates.
ZEBBY PRO 600 - 3550
ZEbby PRO 550 - 2650 ( i bought this )
2GB KINGSTON 800. @SMC(cheapest - 1650
Sammy 2233SW - 8700
SAmmy p2350 - 11650

Back