Price Updates from Nehru Place (Delhi)

viva1986 said:
yes computer empire is cheapest shop but they are very bad in service providing. You can also try Cost to Cost, they are also cheap shop. You can save atleast 1-2K on hardware worth 25K in the shop vs wazirpur.:eek:hyeah:

hmm

prices in this crc shop seem to be higher by 4-5% ?

^^ dude, you are authority on Nehru Place here... can you find out if Gigabyte mice are available in NP. I had Gigabyte contact earlier, but it seems he has changed his cellphone number.

This will be a great favour

URGENT HELP
i am looking for a portable usb external hard disk!i live in agra n here a 250 GB hard disk of LG is available for rs 3000....n i hv felt that other usb hard disk like of western digital are expensive...whats the price there in nehru place????
should i go for that LG ??? or il b soon visiting delhi n so should i wait n buy from nehru palce???? i want to know the price there....can ne1 help???
thnx in anticipation!

@shivamkatyal .Buy the Maxtor OneTouch(preferred) IV OR seagate FreeAgentGo - 5yrs warranty (Dont buy the basic 3yrs warranty model) . Prices are here : -http://www.theitwares.com/hdd/hdd.htm

-You can get the best rate @computer empire and even better @ direct advantage .

If you cant get the 160GB model cheap of maxtor buy it,when u rma it later can get 250GB(its the least model dats mass manuf. and is single platter)

Back