Price Updates from Nehru Place (Delhi)

Visited Nehru Place this week to upgrade my rig. Some gossip for those interested:

Sunny (the guy who owns Computer Empire) has been thrown out of the family by his dad. He's gone to China or Australia (depending on which version you believe) to start a cloth (!!!) business. The brother's taken over CE now.

Once the undisputed king of NP, CE's service/standards had been deteriorating for a while; now it's just another shop.

People now seem to be thronging at cost2cost, thanks to its stupid gimmicks, but really, there are better places/deals in NP.

apextwin146 said:
^ can you point out some better shops? I feel there is only a slight variation like 100rs or so in prices of most of the items.

nahh its not always like that. Price could differ even more then 100 rs.

best shops
1. SMC International - they hv all d stuff wch i need but they usually quotes higher price. Check their website smcinternational.in:cool2:

2. Computer Empire - u will usually find this shop filled with customers. They quote very good prices too. :clap:

3. Cost to cost - they aren't as good as SMC and CE. Still check this too.

u should first go to CE and C2C get the prices and buy them from SMC after negotiating.:hap2:

SMC is best in after sales as others won't even listen to your rant!

gseven said:
nahh its not always like that. Price could differ even more then 100 rs.

best shops

1. SMC International - they hv all d stuff wch i need but they usually quotes higher price. Check their website smcinternational.in:cool2:

2. Computer Empire - u will usually find this shop filled with customers. They quote very good prices too. :clap:

3. Cost to cost - they aren't as good as SMC and CE. Still check this too.

u should first go to CE and C2C get the prices and buy them from SMC after negotiating.:hap2:

+100

My gigabyte board 780G was replaced by brand new 785G by SMC in just after 1 week whereas even the senior people in gigabyte could not help to get the working mobo after 3 failed RMA replacement.

SMC Rocks!!!
Rockfella said:
SMC is best in after sales as others won't even listen to your rant!

Where can I get Samsung P2350 in Nehru Place? Called up a bunch of dealers including SMC and none have it in stock. NP is really far from my house, don't wanna go all the way up there only to get dissapointed.

I won't mind an online purchase either.

Where can I get Samsung P2350 in Nehru Place? Called up a bunch of dealers including SMC and none have it in stock. NP is really far from my house, don't wanna go all the way up there only to get dissapointed.

i bought it from RR systems

it cost 11500/

anyone knows what's the price for ATI 4650 and ATI 4670 graphics cards ??

cant get hold of sapphire toxic 5850 in nehru place ? they all say they have msi and quote me 16.5k price (is price okay ?)

anyone know where to get sapphire one ?

^ i have the normal 5850 Sapphire in stock . 15.7 k :p .remember all 58xx cards are made by AMD and not by these companies grabbing the cheapest one is the best option unless there is a diff in the cooler

Back