PC Peripherals Price Updates from S.P Road (Bangalore) : No Price Request Entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest updates from sp road:

acme computers quote:
1. 500gb seagate sata: 5200+tax
2. amd x2 5200+ : 4950+tax

bought the following from ankit:
1. 500gb seagate sata2 16mb cache:5100+tax
2. gigabyte 460watt superb psu: 2.3k + tax
3. amd x2 5200+ : 4800 + tax (quotation only)

guyz who are planning on buying a vfm smps should hurry to get this item#2
it is fsp, with dual 12v rails, separate 6pin for pci-e and 4 sata connectors and stocks are low(2 or 3 r left)

cheers

@tangentray
Thanks for the price update dude:) .What is the model number of the seagate?Have u asked the WD 500gb price?If yes kindly update

~~Rajesh~~

requesting mods to please make this and similar price update threads from various places as sticky. would be very convinient for many users like me who want to know the local prices without having to dig up the thread.

Can any one tell me... which shop in s.p road i'll get the following things at good price..and if u knw the price pls mention it here .....i'm planing 2 go 2morrow so pls reply me.

Ram

Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400 Dual Channel(1gbx2)DDR2 800mhz

*if u knw any other good ram which is 800mhz DDR2 1GB X 2 Dual channel pls mention dat also

HDD

seagate ST3250310AS 7200.10 250gb sata2

WD caviar SE16 250Gb sata 2

DVD WRITER 20x

Samsung SH-S203b

SONY G170S

LITE-ON LH-20A1S
thanx in advnc:D

you will get hdd's in ankit and golcha. golcha i do not know whether they would come down on prices, but you can bend some sticks in ankit for sure.

Could any one help me out with where I could purchase Gigabyte cabinets in Bangalore?
If anyone has purchased it before at what price & how they feel about this cabinet?

Couple of my friends got the Gigabyte case. Called X2 or something.. great case for the price, could easily accomodate 2 x 8800gt which friend bought.. costs 1.4k+

Its a Screwless case with a 120mm gigabyte fan at the back... no PSU with it tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back