Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

Ankit treats supra like bill gates:) he was like that guy is amazing he did this and that for us. And after the talk about supra he reduced 300 bucks:)

^^ LOL....I dont know whats with you & me ! If you have any problems plz let me know directly.

Can I request you to plz stick on to price updates ? I heard from them that everytime you go there to buy something you just take my name and say I have quoted some lower price or something like that. Plz PM me beforehand before taking names just to get that lower price and after that post it like you are a hero or something by getting some stuff for 300 bucks lower :rofl:

^^ guys let's stick to the thread :) Using someone's name without their consent is something I don think is a good thing to do. (But that's my personal opnion)

sh@sh! said:
Will he ship to bangalore???
Hey Supra,
I went to dinesh and he quoted 10800 for G2420HD which comes to 11.3 with tax:(

Even i got the same quote from multiple shops on SP last saturday, and no amount of bargaining could reduce the price, in the end picked it up from Golchaa as he had the monitor ready in stock for 11.3.

^^ I have already spoken with aashirwad guy dinesh that i'll be coming and picking the monitor this saturday so think that wud not be a problem in my case, currently major major issue is with UD2 MB and NZXT GAMMA case.

Noone is having these things here. (well except golchaa and he quoted it very high)

BTW how is the monitor? :)

sh@sh! said:
^^ I have already spoken with aashirwad guy dinesh that i'll be coming and picking the monitor this saturday so think that wud not be a problem in my case, currently major major issue is with UD2 MB and NZXT GAMMA case.
Noone is having these things here. (well except golchaa and he quoted it very high)

BTW how is the monitor? :)

The monitor is great, upgrading from a very old 19" samsung, this is really amazing, good thing was that there was a DVI cable in the box itself, so no extra expense on that front :eek:hyeah:.

The monitor is great on default settings, need to explore and tweak, but very busy at work :mad:

Thanks man!! let me know how things improve after calibration and btw i'm upgrading from my old 15" CRT, so for me it will be very BIG..:p;)

Hello Team,

Just bought a few items for my gaming rig from Ashirwad Computers yesterday. The shop is just behind Ankit. As posted earlier by Supra, the shop is owned by Mr. Dinesh who used to sit with Ankit earlier.

My personal observation - he's is a nice guy, talks things from both customer's as well as business prespective.

Okay, here you go !!! - now the prices:

1) GIGABYTE GA890-GPA-UD3H - 10200
2) AMD PHENOM 2 - X6 1090T BLACK EDITION - 13500 (GOT THE INTRODUCTORY PIECE, SENT TO DEALERS, THAT CAME FROM AMD DIRECTLY :D)
3) CM HYPER N620 COOLER - 2900
4) G.SKILL RIPJAWS 2x2GB KIT DDR3 1600 CL-9 GAMING EDITION RAM - 7000
5) LG 22x SATA DVD RW - 1050
6) LOGITECH PS2 KEYBOARD - 300
7) LOGITECH OPTICAL MOUSE - 350

Supra Bro...Dinesh bhai knows u very well...i had heard about u in forumns only, but, when i heard about u from Dinesh bhai...i was kind of surprised...hmmm....well known personality with Ankit & Dinesh bhai :)

Thats all from end as of now.

Thanks Guys for ur time :)

EnJoY :hap2:

Arun

Here are the prices I was quoted for some of the intel atoms while searching for a gigabyte ga-d510ud (which I couldn't get :( ).

D510MO - Rs 4600 + tax
D410PT - Rs 3600 + tax
D945GCLF - Rs 2800 + tax

I ordered the gamma case from TheITDepot on thursday and received it on friday in Bangalore at that price. Fantastic case and pricing.

I had the same issue with the shipping option not coming up, switched to IE and made sure I choose the correct address twice in the previous screen and the shipping came up the next time.

sh@sh! said:
Will he ship to bangalore???
Also I tried ITdepot chennai, they were selling it for 2105 but after placing order when I went for checkout, it is not giving me any shipping options:mad: time waste (had mailed to their sales guy but no response still)

Hey Supra,
I went to dinesh and he quoted 10800 for G2420HD which comes to 11.3 with tax:(

Got my rig on Saturday, Here are the prices from Aashirwaad:

i7 860 - 13.2k (some sorta introductory offer?)
MSI GD-65- 8.2k
Corsair XMS3 -2x2G- 6500
NZXT Gamma-2.5k
Segate 7200.12 1TB- 3.6k
Corsair VX450-3550
MSI HAWK 5770-9.8k
Benq G2420HD-10.8k

IMO the prices are OK as compared to the other places on SP.

On a second note guys, I had a real bad experience with Golchaa this time,
I have asked him the quotation for all these things and he said XMS3 for 2.8k/stick so that comes to 5.6k, I confirmed the price 4 times in writing and orally, I had even made my brother call him and confirm the price, he quoted the same 5.6k.
So I thought I will go and buy RAM from him, So on saturday I went to his shop and asked the price once more, he told me the same thing.

I asked him wait let me take out some money and then i'll buy he said OK, when I came back to buy the RAM he told me 6.5k for the same RAM.:mad::mad::mad:
I was like wait? what? WTF!!:mad: I never expected this much from him since he is a reputed shopkeeper.

He told me that he has quoted the price of corsair XMS3 1333 MHz RAM without kit.
Maybe that's my mistake that I dint know we get XMS3 without kit also(do we??). But still the way he changed the price at last moment was not expected.

Another thing happened regarding the GFX card, I was not getting MSI hawk anywhere on SP so I went to him as he was having it (he quoted 300 bucks less than what Aashirwaad Dinesh has quoted).
Before buying I said I want to see the card for any damages, coz the box was looking very weary/used. I asked another boy who sits on the counter if the card was used, he replied to check for the damages before buying.
I said there are no physical damages but if he is having another card in store, even if he doesn't have one now,can he get me one piece after sometime.
After hearing this, Golchaa took the card from me, boxed it again and told his worker to keep the card back right in front of me!!!:mad::mad: What did I do to be insulted like this I mean I just asked for another piece, I'm spending my hard earned money on something so I want to be sure from my end the piece was OK. Did I commit some sorta crime?? Why he has to take the card from my hands and kept it back..!!?? I wasn asking it for free or something.:mad:

Somehow I always thought people hate towards him is not justified as I was buying from the past two years, he used to speak nicely then but now I stand corrected. He treated me as if he doesn't know me.:(

So Golchaa sir thank you very much for this snobby behavior.You have just lost a customer:mad::mad:

P.S Sorry for the rant guys and this big post. I thought i'll share it with you.
Sorry again if someone is offended.
Whats done is done, in the end i'm happy that I'm having a new RIG after 7 years.:hap2:
Will post some pics soon. :)

^^ chill out dude, golcha guys have serious attitude problem, even if you buy the whole shop from them and go the next day they will act snobby,

^Been hearing about Golcha's pissed off attitude since a while. I have had a sour experience myself when I wanted to purchase a 7900GT back in June 2006. At that time, I was travelling from my hometown to Delhi with a stop at Bangalore for a day. I had rung him up (and Ankit infotech but Ankit did not stock the card back then), confirmed the availability of the card and dropped by SP Road to buy one to find out that he has not received the stocks as yet but the pricing. He could have conveyed the same over the phone. I ended up buying one from SMC at Delhi later on. The pricing IIRC was about 19,600 which was a bit lower than what those retards at Golcha quoted me.

^^ Another thing is if you call to ask for a price, he will speak a number and then cut then cut the call, already i have scolded him once for doing that, I was like "I'm not finished and before listening to me how can you cut the call"...only his time is important awat!!! :mad: stoopid.!

yes guys u all are true golchha is rude with customers , but he is good with customers who give him good margin :S
This is not fair
he feels as if he is dominating the market

Asper my ref people can contact ankit , infinite(mahaveer), aashirwad(dinesh), here u can find good pricing with top quality products also u can feel the products as these people have DEMO also for the products

ankit & aashirwad are retail stores
infinite is a demo showroom newly come up in s.p.road

Recently i purchased a PC with high end config from infinite on s.p.road
amd phenom x6 1090T ----- 13300+
gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H ---- 10000+
corsair xms3 ddr3 2gb*2 --- 6500+
corsair cpu cooler h50 ------- 3900+
thermaltake chassis Xaser VI --- 6500+
logitech gaming kb + mouse --- 1300+

its excellent man it runs like a jet

djarunin said:
Hello Team,

Just bought a few items for my gaming rig from Ashirwad Computers yesterday. The shop is just behind Ankit. As posted earlier by Supra, the shop is owned by Mr. Dinesh who used to sit with Ankit earlier.

My personal observation - he's is a nice guy, talks things from both customer's as well as business prespective.

Okay, here you go !!! - now the prices:

1) GIGABYTE GA890-GPA-UD3H - 10200
2) AMD PHENOM 2 - X6 1090T BLACK EDITION - 13500 (GOT THE INTRODUCTORY PIECE, SENT TO DEALERS, THAT CAME FROM AMD DIRECTLY :D)
3) CM HYPER N620 COOLER - 2900
4) G.SKILL RIPJAWS 2x2GB KIT DDR3 1600 CL-9 GAMING EDITION RAM - 7000
5) LG 22x SATA DVD RW - 1050
6) LOGITECH PS2 KEYBOARD - 300
7) LOGITECH OPTICAL MOUSE - 350

Supra Bro...Dinesh bhai knows u very well...i had heard about u in forumns only, but, when i heard about u from Dinesh bhai...i was kind of surprised...hmmm....well known personality with Ankit & Dinesh bhai :)

Thats all from end as of now.

Thanks Guys for ur time :)

EnJoY :hap2:

Arun

Almost the same thing happened to me but i just walked out. Ankit is the best you pay a little more but i feel safer with him

Good to see Golcha is getting what is deserves ! I have been always saying he has been always rude to our famous 3 grp :p and with that he cant serve for long.

Of course Mr. Dinesh might quote a bit expensive sometimes, but if you have proper idea of the prices and quote of Techenclave the prices will surely be on par or slightly lower. Best thing is the support in case something goes wrong. Sometimes it worth the 100 extra bucks :)

Also there is no point in calling up the SP Road prices....they quote fully BS prices and once you go they will post the actual prices. This is just to attract customers ! Better to post in this thread and look on various threads on TE to get a vague idea and then bargain accordingly on SP Road.

Btw I must say the Phenom II X6 prices are rocking this time in SP Road :D

Hello Guys,

Bought CORSAIR PSU: HX850W - 850 Watts from Aashirwad Computers.

Dinesh's Price - 8900 + 5% Tax = 9345/-

Rajendra (Golchha) - 9500 + 5 % Tax = 9975!!!

I don't have to say much...you all can see n understand the difference for ur self :)

Supra: I completely agree with you on that. A bit extra is ofcourse understandable, after all everyone does business for profit - it depends how much they make it & how they maintain the customer relationship till the end - tats wat matters the most. To me good Customer Service speaks well of the Business itself.

for the members information Infinite is a newly opened Demo Store in Sp Road located behind sharada theater
i have personally known and been a customer for the last 15 years/the people behind this venture which was earlier known by name Rajashri Computers are knowledgeable/friendly & give you the most competitive prices on Sp Road.

Back