Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

I read at Members Market section that transcend DDR2 rates are down to 1800 at lamington, any clues about S.P. road, how much they are selling it for?

seriously guys golchha thinks he is dominating the market , but thats not true

Ankit & infinite are better than this daam

Also anybody has any idea for the new realease of nVidia GTX 485 & GTX 495 how are the reviews

djarunin said:
Hello Guys,

Bought CORSAIR PSU: HX850W - 850 Watts from Aashirwad Computers.

Dinesh's Price - 8900 + 5% Tax = 9345/-

Rajendra (Golchha) - 9500 + 5 % Tax = 9975!!!

I don't have to say much...you all can see n understand the difference for ur self :)

Supra: I completely agree with you on that. A bit extra is ofcourse understandable, after all everyone does business for profit - it depends how much they make it & how they maintain the customer relationship till the end - tats wat matters the most. To me good Customer Service speaks well of the Business itself.
Good but Aashirwad team is not as good as Ankit's becoz in ankit only dinesh is the person who values customers
but in aashirwad no such person

i had been to ankit for Xfx HD 5770 price was -- Rs.9200
in aashirwad it was ----- Rs.9500
in infinite it was -------- Rs.9000

in aashirwad the team is new and they dont had much knowledge of customers

ggod luck guys

Hello Guys,

After lots of reading n research on the internet, I finally decided to buy a Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500 GB HDD.

Its a single platter 500 GB HDD with Fluid Dynamic Bearings which makes it one of the silent, effcient, less power consuming & fastest drives.

Moreover, with the introduction of 7200.12 version of Barracuda Series, the drive has become much stable than before.

Unfortunately, Seagate lost its market share sometime back due to their 7200.11 Barracuda Series, failing primarily due to a Bad Firmware.

Got a decent price from Aashirwad Computers.

Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500 GB (ST3500418AS [Best Reviews]) Price Comparison Below:

Aashirwad Computer's - Dinesh - 2000 + 5 % Tax = 2100

Golchha Computers - Rajendra - 2100 + 5 % Tax = 2205

IT Gain - - 2200 + 5 % Tax = 2310

Jainex Computers - 2350 + 5 % Tax = 2468

It was 8:40 PM & I was late to start off to SP Road. I called up Dinesh bhai...he told me no need to come as its very late & asked me where I stay...I said i'm in Vijaya Nagar. He said, he will come near by Coffee Day & hand over the Hard Disk to me :). Finally, I got my Hard Disk.

Dinesh bhai stays near to my place in Vijaya Nagar only.

djarunin said:
After lots of reading n research on the internet, I finally decided to buy a Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500 GB HDD.

Had bought the same locally, three days back. Seems to be fast and and remains cooler than all the previous HDDs I had used. Yesterday I have registered it at Seagate's site and received the confirmation mail. But when I check warranty status, it says "Unknown" and options say "confirm entry". I am sure that the details I had entered are correct.

djarunin said:
Hello Guys,

Its a single platter 500 GB HDD with Fluid Dynamic Bearings which makes it one of the silent, effcient, less power consuming & fastest drives.

Moreover, with the introduction of 7200.12 version of Barracuda Series, the drive has become much stable than before.

Unfortunately, Seagate lost its market share sometime back due to their 7200.11 Barracuda Series, failing primarily due to a Bad Firmware.

Got a decent price from Aashirwad Computers.

Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500 GB (ST3500418AS [Best Reviews]) Price Comparison Below:

Aashirwad Computer's - Dinesh - 2000 + 5 % Tax = 2100

Golchha Computers - Rajendra - 2100 + 5 % Tax = 2205

IT Gain - - 2200 + 5 % Tax = 2310

Jainex Computers - 2350 + 5 % Tax = 2468

It was 8:40 PM & I was late to start off to SP Road. I called up Dinesh bhai...he told me no need to come as its very late & asked me where I stay...I said i'm in Vijaya Nagar. He said, he will come near by Coffee Day & hand over the Hard Disk to me :). Finally, I got my Hard Disk.

Dinesh bhai stays near to my place in Vijaya Nagar only.

Very cool on his part:cool2: I like the guy's attitude towards customers, Last week my DVD writer went kaput, I tried calling customer care and the shop owner(Golchaa in this case:mad:, he again gave me customer care number)so even though I dint purchased the writer from Dinesh, I called him and asked to help me in any possible way, he gave me the distributor number:hap2: I called the distributer and got the drive changed the same day..:eek:hyeah: Props to him for helping to such extent...:)

Can any one Tel me the prices for this below configuration?

1 INTEL CORE-I5-750/ I5-650 / I5-661 CPU
2 INTEL ORIGNAL BOARD-DH55TC/DH55HC/DH57DD
3 4GB DDR3 PC 1333 RAM KINGSTON/ COISAIR
4 HDD 500GB SEGATE-8MB/WD500GB 32MB BUFFOR/ITB-SEG-32MB/WD-64 MB
5.22X LG/24XSONY/24X HP DVD WRITER
6.KEY BOARD/ MOUSE- LOGITECH WIRE LESS
7.ATX P4 CABINET WITH SMPS
9-TFT MONITOR-20''
10.UPS

As i called for prices in s.p.road i got the least as below :hap2:

call dinesh in ankit
call rajender in golchha
call mahaveer in infinite
call susheel in jainex

1 INTEL CORE-I5-750/ I5-650 / I5-661 CPU
2 INTEL ORIGNAL BOARD-DH55TC/DH55HC/DH57DD
3 4GB DDR3 PC 1333 RAM KINGSTON/ COISAIR
4 HDD 500GB SEGATE-8MB/WD500GB 32MB BUFFOR/ITB-SEG-32MB/WD-64 MB
5.22X LG/24XSONY/24X HP DVD WRITER
6.KEY BOARD/ MOUSE- LOGITECH WIRE LESS
7.ATX P4 CABINET WITH SMPS
9-TFT MONITOR-20''
10.UPS[/QUOTE]

Hey Prem,

I tried n it worked for me !

Just try putting the Model No. instead of the Serial No. n all other req. details n click submit....it should show up the details for u...n the warranty is for 3 years for all the newer models..

seagate has lost its market value

b'coz seagate gives cheaper drives but not equally good

all drives are 8mb cache whereas w.d most of them are 16mb or 32mb also pickup & drop facility

whereas seagate service center (accel frontline) simply reject the drive just w/o any reason

and lastly the prices are almost the same as wd or hitachi

why should we go to seagate , i prefer to buy wd instead

As stated earlier Seagate lost its market share sometime back due to their 7200.11 Barracuda Series, failing primarily due to a Bad Firmware.

Now to regain the Market Value they will need to come up with cost reduction across all their product lines.

Not all drives are having 8 MB Cache, it depends on which model you select, generally the lower RPM models aka 5400 RPM have 8 MB Cache, 7200 RPM ones have 16 MB Cache (< 1 TB in Size), 32 MB Cache is for 1 TB models having 7200 RPM speed.

WD is costly when u compare it to Seagate or Samsung or HITACHI (one of my all time favorites).

Practically, all mechanical HD drives will have some or the other defects & no drive is 100 % perfect. Some time back it was Seagate's Barracuda 7200.11 version which pulled up Seagate into news everywhere & now its WD's turn - WD Green Drives failing at an abnormal rate primarily due to the "Spin Up & Spin Down" routine written in their firmware to reduce Power Consumption & make it more greener.

So, its just like that - Goes in a Cycle :)

We will have better options once Solid State Drives becomes commonplace for everyone. :)

MP YOGESH said:
seagate has lost its market value
b'coz seagate gives cheaper drives but not equally good
all drives are 8mb cache whereas w.d most of them are 16mb or 32mb also pickup & drop facility
whereas seagate service center (accel frontline) simply reject the drive just w/o any reason
and lastly the prices are almost the same as wd or hitachi
why should we go to seagate , i prefer to buy wd instead

Back