Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

RS4 said:
I was searching for a inspiron 15R model which wasnt available anywhere in SP road and all the shopkeepers tried their best to find it but a guy at Aashirwad was very rude, reason: i was looking for a model he didnt have, after that i asked him to show xixi mousepads,F****r's reply: look at the shelves and find it :mad:, this is the treatment given to a regular customer,will never enter aashirwad again and will never let any of my friends go there.
I have never had a bad experience with Aashirwad or Ankit(only shops I goto). I mostly goto Ankit but I've been to Aashirwad 4 times now and only the first time when I asked for a GTS250 for a friend he asked me to buy some low-end 5 series card thinking I was a noob. Other than that I've never had any bad experience with him. Have had two bad experiences with Golcha though. Friggin people there think they know everything. :(

guys i need the price for nzxt gamma cabby in sp road and i need to know if samsung spinpoint f1 is available in sp. couldn't find it in aashirwad or ankith:(

Can anyone tell me how much wd caviar black 500gb costs. two guys quoted 2900+tax:S

Hello to all Gurus,

Plz advice the best MOBO for intel core i5 760 and also the best pricing shop in SP road for this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Folks,
Could anybody help me with the price for the Seagate Freeagent Go 500 GB HDD in SP Road. I usually purchase from Ankit or Karnataka computers. But calling them up does not get you the correct price.
The price @ computer warehouse (barton center) is 3420 (before tax). Want the SP Road price for comaprison sake.

vky25 said:
Hello to all Gurus,

Plz advice the best MOBO for intel core i5 760 and also the best pricing shop in SP road for this.

Thanks in advance.
Best mobo?? What is the price bracket you are looking at?

mrcool63 said:
guys i need the price for nzxt gamma cabby in sp road and i need to know if samsung spinpoint f1 is available in sp. couldn't find it in aashirwad or ankith:(

Can anyone tell me how much wd caviar black 500gb costs. two guys quoted 2900+tax:S
Nzxt gamma 2500+ @ golcha which is the cheapest everyehre else its 3k :S

Audiophi1le said:

Order online. I had got it from theitdepot in Apr. It cost me 2100 with shipping. I dont know the cost now. You can check it on their site.

My first visit in this century to SP Road and it was really confusing. Shops are next to, above and below each other and tucked into alleyways with an elaborate system of arrows and directions that got me lost at least 4 times. After hearing so much about Ankit I visited the shop but the guy had absolutely no clue what he was selling, only the price and size, and whether it was LCD or LED (touting LED as a major marketing feature, which we all know it's not).

Anyway I went around the market a bit and faced equally clueless lamejacks, finally meeting a helpful Marwari in a shop whose name I don't really remember. He called the distributor (or whoever) 4 times to get all the specs and details, and was extremely courteous and helpful, very different from the rest of the bunch who had stock (and wanted to sell only from that stock).

Picked a Dell ST2220 for 8.7K. The monitor sucks compared to my 3008WFP, but is small enough to be carried around in one hand.

Audiophi1le said:
Best mobo?? What is the price bracket you are looking at?

dude got nzxt gamma at golcha for 2300 including tax.. also brought two cm 120mm led 2000rpm fans and three 1200rpm fans for total rs 2000.
brought a seagate external goflex 1tb for 4000 including tax. bloody cannot get the 3pin coolermaster to 4pin molex adapters. all mobo sockets are used up!!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

no_nonsense4857 said:
Hi Folks,
Could anybody help me with the price for the Seagate Freeagent Go 500 GB HDD in SP Road. I usually purchase from Ankit or Karnataka computers. But calling them up does not get you the correct price.
The price @ computer warehouse (barton center) is 3420 (before tax). Want the SP Road price for comaprison sake.

at sp its 3200 for seagate and 3300 for wd inclusive of tax. check any store in sp u will get same price.

cranky said:
My first visit in this century to SP Road and it was really confusing. Shops are next to, above and below each other and tucked into alleyways with an elaborate system of arrows and directions that got me lost at least 4 times. After hearing so much about Ankit I visited the shop but the guy had absolutely no clue what he was selling, only the price and size, and whether it was LCD or LED (touting LED as a major marketing feature, which we all know it's not).

Anyway I went around the market a bit and faced equally clueless lamejacks, finally meeting a helpful Marwari in a shop whose name I don't really remember. He called the distributor (or whoever) 4 times to get all the specs and details, and was extremely courteous and helpful, very different from the rest of the bunch who had stock (and wanted to sell only from that stock).

Picked a Dell ST2220 for 8.7K. The monitor sucks compared to my 3008WFP, but is small enough to be carried around in one hand.

Welcome buddy. When I first went there did not know where the park my bike. one way, 2 way. took some time to get the geometry right

Got Quote of 3.3k for Huawei U181.

mrcool63 said:
dude got nzxt gamma at golcha for 2300 including tax.. also brought two cm 120mm led 2000rpm fans and three 1200rpm fans for total rs 2000.

brought a seagate external goflex 1tb for 4000 including tax. bloody cannot get the 3pin coolermaster to 4pin molex adapters. all mobo sockets are used up!!!

at sp its 3200 for seagate and 3300 for wd inclusive of tax. check any store in sp u will get same price.
which are those 120mm fans?

mrcool63 said:

seagate external goflex 1tb should be 3675 - 3700 net.
1 Tb internal seagate and wd inclusive of tax - 2850 - 2950 net
Checked both 2 weeks or so ago. Prices have not gone up

Corsair VX550 - 4400 - 4450 (+5% vat)
Corsair GS600 - 4600 (+5% vat)

krashnburn said:
seagate external goflex 1tb should be 3675 - 3700 net.
1 Tb internal seagate and wd inclusive of tax - 2850 - 2950 net
Checked both 2 weeks or so ago. Prices have not gone up

Corsair VX550 - 4400 - 4450 (+5% vat)
Corsair GS600 - 4600 (+5% vat)

dude i got a 1 tb internal for 2731 net and goflex ankit ana golcha both quote 3700 excluding tax

tech_savy said:
which are those 120mm fans?

its a coolermaster red led fan 90cfm 19dba 2000rpm x2---- rs 800 each
three cm silent SI2 44.73cfm 19.1dba---- rs 600 for all 3--- these are the fans i need connectors to...
can u tell me where i get those. they are urgent. two intake fans are lying listless in the case.

anybody noticed the hdd connections are bloddy tight in the gamma. no space for any sort of motion in the hdd bays!! one tight push and the power socket of hdd breaks!!!!

mrcool63 said:
seagate external go flex 1TB is 2.5" or 3.5" hdd dude???

Back