OMG! More pics and information.

IGN Advertisement

prince-of-persia-20081007031553631.jpg

prince-of-persia-20081007031619601.jpg

prince-of-persia-20081007031557381.jpg

prince-of-persia-20081007031616272.jpg

prince-of-persia-20081007031623960.jpg

Greatest art ever!:S

The system specs wont be going through the sky , sure of that.

A C2D at more than 2GHz, 2GB (3 or 4 if its vista) and a 8600GT/8800gt would all it take to run this beauty. :)

Prince of persia was never a system hog whenever it released. It always used to run great at mid-end systems. I'm sure about this release also.

But, seriously those guys have a fetish for art :p Am waiting to see how it turns out - the feeling of seeing prince in canvas

Viralbug said:
hmmm. those pics look good only as pics. but im not sure how nice it will look in gameplay.

Then I think you SHOULD see the gameplay videos... :)

I'm too lazy right now to find and post the links... but I remember seeing couple of them on gametrailers.com, I'm sure a little searching will reveal them.

I'm a big fan of POP series but this game makes me sad... pop series has marched its way towards reality in terms of graphics & gameplay aswell ! Look @ the prince and elika they look like someone's timepass drawing ! The prince's model makes me remind of the dos game :p

Background looks good because the game is based on assassins creed engine ! Only thing to expect now is gameplay.

^^ I'm a big fan of pop as mentioned before !!! That was my opinion about this release.... :p

BTW, this is an cinematic image unlike the drawing.

This is artwork, not a gameplay screenshot. It is supposed to look like someone's time pass drawing. There is no way you will get a game looking like this.

Back