Pristine Note wooden headphone stand

Presenting our own in-house product on TE.

The Pristine Note wooden headphone stand.​
These wooden headphone stands are made of pure Austrian cherry wood with a matte polish over it , which brings out the beautiful wooden textures and grains . The headphone stands are light-weight and very easy to assemble as well. They come with a simple installation manual. (posted below for reference) .

25849858.jpg

Some more beautiful pictures clicked by our first customer of the headphone stand.Images taken from the following thread with the photographer's permission :).

http://www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/wooden-headphone-stand-my-woodie-headphones-184278.html

headphonestand131424x18.jpg

headphonestand41424x214.jpg

MRP : Rs. 1750

Introductory Price specially for TE Members : Rs. 1289/- shipped only !

Won't find a wooden headphone stand for such an amazing price anywhere in the world .This is Pristine Note exclusive.

The headphone stand comes in a box with the instruction manual for assembly .The assembly is hardly a 2 minute job and your headphone stand should be ready to make your beloved headphones feel proud .

For all our buyers of Pristine Note headphone stand , we will host a small contest for the best picture clicked by the buyers and send a small surprise gift to the winner at the end of the contest. So all those who have bought the stand from us are most welcome to post the picture of your stand and headphones in this thread. The most creative click , wins the prize .
Approx. Dimensions of the stand in cms.

Base of the stand - 18.5 cm x 12.5 cm X 3.5 cm

Height of stand from the base - 26 cms
Thickness of the stem/stand - 3.5 x 2 cms

The hangar part/beak - 10.5 cms long from one end to another. (~8 cms of hanging part )

Thickness of the beak - 2.5 x 2.5 cms
A copy of the instruction manual .

capturebmv.jpg

To place your orders ,post in this thread or use PM :)

*Special Offer *​

The headphone stands will be given away free with all high-end headphones like Denon AH-D2000, AKG K702s, Sennheiser HD650,Audio Technica A900 etc.

We are also trying to work out on a promotional deal to give away 5 headphone stands with the Audio Technica ATH-M50 .So keep a tab on the AT Sale thread for special offers .

can you please post the height of the stand and the length of the wooden beak projecting at the top...a diagram with complete dimensions would be very handy..

*UPDATE*

We have further reduced the price to Rs. 1289 only .Including shipping :). Won't find a wooden headphone stand for such an amazing price anywhere in the world .This is Pristine Note exclusive.

titana said:
can you please post the height of the stand and the length of the wooden beak projecting at the top...a diagram with complete dimensions would be very handy..
manoja2k said:
I need one. could i have the dimensions like the max height, base size etc?
Approximate dimensions of stand update in the first post . :)

unreal_ishan said:
and what about the ppl who have already bought headphones from you? any chance we could get a stand too?

Very sorry to say but the free promotional offer is only for the future purchases from our store. We have limited stock of these and won't be able to give it free to all the past buyers.

Incase you have bought headphones from us in past , you are most welcome to shoot us a PM and we will provide the headphone stand to you at a very reasonable discounted price depending on the headphone you have purchased .In your case it would be ATHM-50 if I am not wrong .:)

I have Senn HD202 right now hehe (Gonna buy an HP from you only in short period, just collecting teh monies). stand is more costlier then Cans. :p

Still, will post a pic soon by tomorrow night.

No issues at all .Even the HD202 should look beautiful on the stands.You are most welcome to purchase your upgrade cans from out store .Maybe we can try and provide you some discount as well.

Thanks for teh offer saar, Will PM you after 5th this month. Mostly will be going with M50.

EDIT: Here's a pic with HD202.

hpstand.jpg

<OT>

Sukant, mate I purchased from ebay for IIRC 1250 after applying some 10%-15% coupon before 3-4 months.

Back