Private Internet Access VPN Sharing

Works good for streaming Netflix and Prime movies but had small hic-cups. Downloaded the app to Nvidia Shield TV and the US California server worked best for both Netflix and Prime. However Prime found out and kicked out the proxy server after 30 minutes. Tried reconnecting Prime and it was hit and miss with all US servers. Netflix was breeze and was able to connect with US, Britain and Canada servers. There was no stuttering and all movies played out well. Also connected with windows after logging out of Nvidia Shield. The VPN is very stable with windows and was able to stream both Netflix and Prime without any stuttering and had no problem in streaming Prime with windows. Also I switched to Wiregaurd instead of open VPN in the connection preference when I had trouble streaming Prime. Don't know about gaming latency since I do not game but latency seems to be high. Seems like a good value VPN for streaming apps. Thanks @Soufosale

@honest1
@mh09ad5578
@wanderwell
@technofast
@Prashnat
@dopplenoob
@Beniwa1
@thechordmaster
@Ninja

The VPN password was changed by a user thinking everyone had individual login IDs. So it has been showing Login error since yesterday. This was a genuine mistake and has been fixed. The credentials has been reset.
I should have communicated it more clearly: The Login and Password is Same for every User. The Membership basically gives 10 Logins for 1 Single User. So avoid changing the Password, Email ID etc. I have set up Two Factor Authentication to prevent this in the future. I will DM the New Login to Everyone. Sorry for the Inconvenience caused.

How’s this going on for you guys? Speed/Ping is stable??

Also if there are here who want to have this kind of arrangement we could open a new account for 10 may be?

How’s this going on for you guys? Speed/Ping is stable??

Also if there are here who want to have this kind of arrangement we could open a new account for 10 may be?
Have been using it occasionally. Ping is always more than 200 ms for most of the servers. Maybe someone who have used it for gaming can chip in. Not reliable for Netflix and Prime video.

Have been using it occasionally. Ping is always more than 200 ms for most of the servers. Maybe someone who have used it for gaming can chip in. Not reliable for Netflix and Prime video.
Thanks.. This is helpful. I tried them for Netflix.. it couldn't even load.

Perhaps, using some DNS service can work. Any such options?

Thanks.. This is helpful. I tried them for Netflix.. it couldn't even load.

Perhaps, using some DNS service can work. Any such options?
Do you have a paid version? I think only the paid version will load properly. The workaround for Netflix is to logout and login to VPN and then login to Netflix. Works for sometime and then Netflix kicks you out citing you are using VPN. Again have to go through the same process. Too cumbersome. DNS service might work but not sure about it. Too hard to break the authentication of Netflix and Prime now with VPN. Not sure if any other VPN works.

Anyone planning to purhcase same plan ?

I’m interested. But i think we need to look at some other VPN which allows Netflix and Prime access easily.

May be ExpressVPN or Surf Shark? Have not experienced either of them just mentioning names due to decent Youtube reviews.

Any paid users of those VPN may be able to give more accurate information.

I’m interested. But i think we need to look at some other VPN which allows Netflix and Prime access easily. May be ExpressVPN or Surf Shark? Have not experienced either of them just mentioning names due to decent Youtube reviews. Any paid users of those VPN may be able to give more accurate information.

Count me in? How does this sharing wrork?

BTW, recently I tried Cyberghost for a day and found them to quite ok.
Do you have a paid version? I think only the paid version will load properly. The workaround for Netflix is to logout and login to VPN and then login to Netflix. Works for sometime and then Netflix kicks you out citing you are using VPN. Again have to go through the same process. Too cumbersome. DNS service might work but not sure about it. Too hard to break the authentication of Netflix and Prime now with VPN. Not sure if any other VPN works.
I tried their free trial, and it wasn't good.

Last edited:
Back