Private Internet Access VPN Sharing

Soufosale

Disciple
PIA has a 2 years + 2 months free (26 Months Total) Membership available for Rs 5,267.

The subscription allows 10 devices to connect simultaneously so with 10 people sharing the account you get 26 Months of VPN for Rs 527.

You can check out the features of the VPN here
From the reviews, the only issue about the VPN is that it is owned by Kape Technologies, which is known to keep logs of user data in the past. So if your primary concern is anonymity, then this may not be the VPN for you. If you're looking for casual browsing and streaming then you can buy a slot here.

Reddit Thread About PIA Privacy Concerns

TE.png

Price : Rs 527 per Slot
Total Slots : 10
Slots Remaining : 00

Last edited:
Count me in bruv
Added. 9 slots are filled. Please let me know if I missed anyone. The completed list is

@Soufosale
@honest1
@mh09ad5578
@wanderwell
@technofast
@Prashnat
@dopplenoob
@Beniwa1
@thechordmaster

I will contact everyone with the details once the account is set up. I'm going to start work now but will try me best to set up the account today itself.

Have one more slot left is anyone is interested. Do let me know if anyone needs an additional slot for two devices as well.

Last edited:
If any slot remaining, count me in.
Yes. You got the last slot. All Slots are filled. The complete list is:

@Soufosale
@honest1
@mh09ad5578
@wanderwell
@technofast
@Prashnat
@dopplenoob
@Beniwa1
@thechordmaster
@Ninja

As mentioned above, I will setup the Account later today and will contact everyone about the payment details individually. I am planning to use a ProtonMail ID to register for the PIA account. If anyone has any suggestions or concerns do let me know before today evening.

@honest1
@mh09ad5578
@wanderwell
@technofast
@Prashnat
@dopplenoob
@Beniwa1
@thechordmaster
@Ninja

The PIA account has been set up. I will contact everyone individually and you can make the payment. Taking suggestion from @dopplenoob, there is a chance that the account might be flagged when you login from multiple IPs all at once so I will be contacting everyone over the course of the next two days. Hope that's ok with everyone.

Meanwhile you can download PIA for windows here.

After testing it out for a couple minutes the speeds seems to be ok. Asian servers like Singapore have latency below 50ms. Western servers seem to have latency around 100-250ms. There are 4 Streaming optimized server options - US, UK, Italy and Japan. Didn't test them out for services but the speeds are good.

PS: I suck at writing tech reviews so I might have missed a lot of things

@honest1
@mh09ad5578
@wanderwell
@technofast
@Prashnat
@dopplenoob
@Beniwa1
@thechordmaster
@Ninja

Appreciate the review @wanderwell

I have given every member the ID and Password. Hope everything is working fine and everyone is happy with the VPN. @Beniwa1 has suggested to start a Telegram Group to discuss any problems that the users might face. For the time being any issues related to the VPN can be discussed in this thread and if we start to face issues constantly a Telegram channel will be made. Also if you're satisfied with the VPN and have time to spare do consider writing a review here for other users to see.

I have mentioned this to everyone but do avoid logging into more than one device. You could probably log out of one device and log in to other without any issues but VPNs often run in the background and you may not even realize that you're already logged in. To ensure everyone gets to use the VPN freely log in to only one device. You can even start a new GO in this thread if you like the product and want to add another device.

That being said, everyone was extremely patient and made prompt payments making the whole ordeal smooth as butter. Thank You For Your Cooperation and Happy Browsing.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Back