Processors And Motherboards [ All Types ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hello Friends ,

Hello Friends ,Please Find the Deals and Pricing for Motherboards And Processors In this Thread By Lynx .We Will Add Some Of The Fast Selling Products And Then Keep Adding The Same As you Request For More Products ..

DEALS In PROCESSORS FROM INTEL AND AMD​

AMD Processors

Under Updates .....

Intel Processors

Under Updates ...

All Motherboards

In Process....

Warranty :

• Three Years From AMD/Intel
Shipping :
  • Rs :85/- By Air Cargo For CPU And Rs :170/- For Board
Note :
  • We also Stock Other Processors Like the Intel Xeon ,AMD Opteron Etc ,Please PM For Any specific Demands.
  • We Are open To any Price Negotiation Too As the changes In Pricing Are Very RAPID .Just PM Me Your Offers .
  • We Also Have Boards From Intel ,ASUS ,XFX ,Biostar ,Jetway ,Zotac ,Gigabyte ,MSI ,Palit and eVGA .Just PM Us With Your Specific Model query .

Hi ,

due To Dollar Pricies Rising The Rates For the Processors and all components Will Increase ,In chandigarh The Rates For All The Processors Have Increased ....I will Update This Go with New Pricing At Night ,And I Do Not Have Any E4500 Only E4600 .

Hi ,
There is Quick Update i Have the FollowingCoding Products in Hand

Q6600 Quad :
* S-SPEC : SLACR
* Batch :L751A812
E8400 Core 2 Duo
* S-Spec : SLAPL
* Batch :Q808A113

heres a suggestion, it would be better if you could include the tax price in the product price as well.

viralbug said:
heres a suggestion, it would be better if you could include the tax price in the product price as well.
No Prb ,

I Will do That Tonight And Add More Pic Etc For you guys ,Thanks For the suggestion Thank you

viralbug said:

lol the bugger is so lazy that he'll ask his customers to calculate the final price and purchase. :rofl: amabeer!

^ If you know how to use a browser and login to some forums , it is safe to assume that you can calculate 4% of a price :) . Mentioning 4% tax seperately sounds more clear to me .

Me interested in a 2180 + Biostar MBB10-BIOSTAR TP35D2-A7 Mobo... What would be the best combo price landed in Noida...

Hey Amarbir, thanks for providing these prices. Is the 2200 available in India.

OT: Just a suggestion, could you please stop adding capital letters at the beginning of every word. Frankly, it's a nuisance to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back