Graphic Cards Products to not buy - MSI Radeon HD 7850 Power Edition

Off-topic: The GTX 670 heats up a lot! On full load it runs at around 88 degrees Celsius and sometimes even higher. Nothing's perfect.. Sigh..

Problem with the chassis you are using or/and your ambient, not the problem with your card.

First off, I never prescribed it as the gospel truth. If anything, I said that if one is thinking about this card, I'd not recommend otherwise. These problems don't show up in Linux at all. You don't need to have 30 years of PC experience to deduce this.

You should know that nobody gives a shit about what your recommend.

Every now-and then a random I_know_it_all comes with his problem and starts recommending products and announce a product as good or bad. You are not the first of your kind.
Any card could have problem due to many things. But hey, it's not just you using that card, there hundreds and even thousands of others using the same card without any problem.
It's you who have updated to beta driver. And BETA drivers are not recommended to everyone, specially whose who have no idea what they are doing.

You know why many good companies have left India? It's because buyers like you - who cries for everything.[DOUBLEPOST=1365439464][/DOUBLEPOST]
Products not to buy MSI itself. They have shut India operations from 31-03-13. Hence replacement is history

MSI never operated directly in India. SO they can't close their shop as they didn't have any shop, anytime.

Now can anyone suggest whether not to go for MSI or even any other brand for 7800 series?

why buddy?whats the problem with MSI?just because one card having problem does not close down the shutters of the big brand company like MSI... the only problem is with some of the 7850s power edition... rest of them are having NO PROBLEM at all... regardless its AMD or NVIDIA... I myself own NVIDIA but still I say AMD is as good as NVIDIA and go for any of the cards with your preference with MSI... there is nothing to worry just avoid the 7850.... That too only MSI rest all cards are smooth as butter as amny of TE members and my friends own them...

Back