Proton AG incorrectly showing the wrong Indian map in its apps

Here. It has been edited. https://techenclave.com/threads/pro...ng-indian-map-in-its-apps.219518/post-2520480
Have I done that? I don't know any other way to answer your question then.
Not you. The same post I have linked to.
It's probably an oversight which should be brought to their notice.
Definitely.
Nehru's idea of going to the UN was to get international recognition of J&K as part of India. In effect reverse the decision to award entire J&K to Pakistan.

Otherwise it would look like an Indian land grab and bring into question the legitimacy of whatever parts of J&K India held at that point. The Brits drew the borders so who's to say the Indians wouldn't violate them again and claim more elsewhere.

A ceasefire was agreed at the UN and after a plebiscite was to be held. Before the plebiscite was to take place. The Pak side had to withdraw their forces first followed by the Indian side. Well, the Pak side never withdrew and that's where the matter ended. Thereby allowing India to remain in J&K as the terms of holding the plebiscite were never complied with by Pakistan.

So the reality is Pakistan failed to abide by the conditions of the plebiscite, an important fact they always forget to mention when claiming the entirety of J&K and saying plebiscite was never held and needs to be held now after they demographically re-engineered their part with Punjabis.
I wish to know about the history of this.

WHO map shows J&K, Ladakh separate from India - WHO maintained that it follows guidelines set by the United Nations regarding maps

This is the world map hosted on UN:

I am confused. What exactly is the UN resolution? That J&K are separate from India? If no, then how did WHO come up with that narrative?

Last edited:
I am confused. What exactly is the UN resolution? That J&K are separate from India?
Nothing to do with any UN resolution.
If no, then how did WHO come up with that narrative?
Not UN but WHO who are in China's pocket these days if see how gently China was handled during COVID compared to twenty years back during SARS when then WHO head, former Norwegian PM Gro Bruntland demanded full transparency from China which they complied with. Present who head Tedros who was a China appointee demanded no so thing.

This is called cartographic aggression. This way chicoms can say look it's not us saying it but a 'UN body'. A lot of what the UN says is BS so go ahead and protest and make WHO change their map. It's in reaction to 370. They tried military pressure already. This is the other way.

Last edited:
Back