PS2 Fans Cheer up ! PS2 Will Not Die !

params7 said:
i'm not one bit surprised yet another topic on this ended this way.
I think someone should make a PC vs consoles and sticky it. lol, that'll bring over major heat all over TE.
lol you really want it ? Remember what happened the last time :rofl:

Darthcoder said:
We had such a good debate there..(The PC vs Consoles thread, with numerous Farcry and RE4 screenshots and Params vs Sawmill(with me and SC chipping in), that was fun!!Atleast I had page long posts to read while i was bored in the office, anyways I'll search for it and read it in da office tomorrow :D).

On a serious note, It was really a neat debate...but for the Mods...ufff......

DC.

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/the-pc-vs-consoles-debate-18066.html?highlight=Consoles

Brilliant work bluffmaster.
This thread has turned into a ps2 vs pc debate but why is everybody ignoring the first page ?This thread was for the upcoming awesome ps2 games. Really good job bluffy , very good read.

To the moderators : This thread should be made sticky for all those with a ps2 , what you can do is cut off the ps2 vs pc debate part and let the first page remain. Really a very good thread.

bluffmaster tell you what. Format the first page nicely, add some screenies for each game and i'll sticky it i promise and rename the title appropriately.

Blade_Runner said:
bluffmaster tell you what. Format the first page nicely, add some screenies for each game and i'll sticky it i promise and rename the title appropriately.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hap2:

Bumping dis old thread .....read it after so many months .... damn my behaviour was so kiddish :p BTW dis was my first thread on TE :D ..... nywayz bumped dis to remain on-topic .... will be posting some cool upcoming games soon :)

Bluffmaster said:
Dis waz also wen i got banned for d fisrt time :p ..... and just for d record every game mentioned by me on d fisrt page r Super duper Hits :D

Eh..are you leaving or something?? Cause it sounds like you are going through memory lane :p

Why would anyone think the PS2 is dying? It's still outselling next-gen consoles. It had lesser reason to die back then. I'm more surprised how I missed this thread back then.

Why would anyone think the PS2 is dying? It's still outselling next-gen consoles. It had lesser reason to die back then. I'm more surprised how I missed this thread back then.

Coz dis waz my first thread when i joined TE in Jan .... u were 1 month late :p

Back