PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

Just did it today, kept original, no issues.

Played fifa 16.

Wwe2k16 showed screen freeze screen with quite a time may be need to put it again...

Thanks

@Ethan_Hunt , @Vagabond , have one query.

i bought a used console with 15games, now i want to install clean "Habib 4.7 with Cobra"( something latest).can i install any latest CFW without any issues? i think my PS3 downgraded via eflasher.
i dont want to lose my "Jailbroken" status.

(apologies for tagging, dont have any idea where to go).

@Ethan_Hunt , @Vagabond , have one query.

i bought a used console with 15games, now i want to install clean "Habib 4.7 with Cobra"( something latest).can i install any latest CFW without any issues? i think my PS3 downgraded via eflasher.
i dont want to lose my "Jailbroken" status.

(apologies for tagging, dont have any idea where to go).

What firmware is it currently on? Does it have an existing CFW installed?

What firmware is it currently on? Does it have an existing CFW installed?
yes bro. CFW is installed, i think it is Habib 4.66. i think mine was down graded via eflasher.

Now i want to install latest and best CFW (i think Habib 4.7* cobra**) with multiman 4.66. can i do that with out disturbing my jailbreak status.?

yes bro. CFW is installed, i think it is Habib 4.66. i think mine was down graded via eflasher.

Now i want to install latest and best CFW (i think Habib 4.7* cobra**) with multiman 4.66. can i do that with out disturbing my jailbreak status.?

I haven't had much experience dealing with any downgraded models, but it should work in the same way as that of any normal CFW update. You might want to look up on the QA flag toggle part though, as I remember it being mentioned during the downgrade phase. Any specific reason why you wanted to update? Do you want to go online?

I haven't had much experience dealing with any downgraded models, but it should work in the same way as that of any normal CFW update. You might want to look up on the QA flag toggle part though, as I remember it being mentioned during the downgrade phase. Any specific reason why you wanted to update? Do you want to go online?
it seems clumsy, and i am getting some errors on PKG files and some errors on games...so, want to explore.:)

I think updating multiman after connecting to Internet worked for me for spoofing games like Wwe2k16... No need to update firmware if you are worried about playing new games?

Thanks Ethan
thanks vagabond. i hope you connected to internet in normal way. do i need to take care of anything before connecting to net(for multiman update).

Thanks.

I am not sure but I read a lot on Ps3 hax forum before doing so... And off course didn't connect to psn network... Hope it will also work for you...

Do it on your own risk.

You can update Multiman without connecting to PSN network. I do it and there is no risk.
Multiman can patch games which require you to update to latest version of OFW without updating your CFW.

Need help. I am not getting DTS or DD 5.1 with Yamaha yht 299.

Recently brought Yamaha yht 299 htib. Connected the Ps3 via hdmi cable to one of inputs (others being Asus media player, Chrome cast), in audio settings selected hdmi, tried with automatic as well as manually selected the DTS and DD modes but still I am not getting it on yamaha.

What settings I am missing ? Is it only work with discs and not with JB dumped setups ?

@Ethan_Hunt @quan chi @Pratik.Sampat

Hi Guys ,
Just got a PS3 from friend which has ODE installed and some game isos..

anyone here from navi mumbai/ mumbai got game backups and interested in sharing ?

Back