PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions apply)

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions appl

I am currently using PL3. Can flash it with hermes as well.

I'll anyway be letting you all know how to flash it so you can always do it on your own later.

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions appl

Well I'll ask you guys, once I get 10 responders. We are anyway at 8 now.

I can go ahead with the 10 pieces or can wait for more people to come in. The only problem is, with 10 order units, I'll have to go by airmail shipping which isn't as fast. Can take like 15 days. DHL will take like 5. So it depends.

Once we reach 10, going ahead seems to be a prudent choice since we can expect to get the stuff before new year then. But let me know what you guys have to suggest.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Alright counting you for two USB boards then.

No, I meant will buy one of those. So CONFIRM ONE piece for USB board.

Guys, Let me PM you the payment details. Please deposit the money. By the time I receive money from all you guys, I am hopeful that we'll cross the 10 order barrier.

To avoid any delays, we should order now or wait till new year / Christmas is over.

I'll be updating the first post about the payments. Will update the local shipping tracking details as well, in the first post.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Updated payment status.

Vasistha Sir, can't you get some local people interested in your area?

bassam904 said:
If 3.50 gets hacked then add me to the list.
Downgrading 3.50 to 3.41 is still little tricky but very much possible. In some cases, blu ray playback gets doomed. Still if you wanna try, lemme know.

jojothedragon said:
Vasistha Sir, can't you get some local people interested in your area?
Not sure man. I don't have that big local circle :p In this forum the visibility is more.

^^ Not using the files i posted. Bluray playback is retained.

Also... he is talking about JB'ing 3.50 not downgrading from 3.50

count me in for 1 piece..... n PM me your a/c details..... will do payment by friday......

dhruvrock2000 said:
^^ Not using the files i posted. Bluray playback is retained.

Also... he is talking about JB'ing 3.50 not downgrading from 3.50
Just wanted to let him know about the possibility.

Also 3.50 is not hacked yet. He has to downgrade to 3.41 to jailbreak. Correct me if I am missing something.

Punker said:
count me in for 1 piece..... n PM me your a/c details..... will do payment by friday......
Sending you the details via PM. Updating the first post as well.

@Vasishta : having some problems with NEFT, will do the payment by tom.

Back