PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions apply)

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions appl

^^^

Not a problem.

@All other fellows.

Since we have 10 orders at hand, kindly go ahead with the payments (some of you've already done that). Waiting for 10 more would make the shipping time close to Christmas/new year, which means delayed/messed up shipping. I am locking the order and will be making the payment to the seller after I've received payments from all of the interested folks.

I'll keep the IC open and would check the interest level for the next round which can be executed around first week of Jan, if enough interest is there.

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions appl

Oh oh I want one too..Am gonna get a PS3 very soon..So I am in for one too! Hope am not too late..Can I still make my payment, n How much for the first mentioned chip in the thread? Send me a PM regarding your bank account and stuff!

@ram_dante
added your name to the list.

@Others
Kindly try to make the payment before Wednesday since I'll be placing the order for the ones who've paid on Wednesday. Folks who couldn't pay would be moved to the IC of next round.

Man I can't wait for this! My iPhone2g is not able to JB my PS3. Grrr

N900 works like a charm though...

Guys who responded, can they please go ahead with the payments ? I should be placing the order with the seller tomorrow.

i will do deposit tomorrow morning......

Payment made for 2xchips..please confirm

^^^

Confirmed.

Some of the guys have genuine problems and are not being able to make the payments today. They can make them by this weekend, not a problem. I'll be placing the order tonight and let you guys know.

thanks bro....i will pay you in a day or two...

Back