PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions apply)

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions appl

Updated the first post. 9 dongles still in stock. Can ship them the same day I get the payment.

Also I am sure everyone in batch 1 got his stuff. Kindly let me know if anyone hasn't got his parcel. I need to clear the first post to free some space.:D

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions appl

@sushanth,

Please send me your account details. I will deposit the money.

Punker said:
Guys im trying to get cover for dongle.... if I get them then i'll let u all know,we can order together.....
I'm in as well. Please keep us updated.

A quick check; this requires FW 3.55 or below?

For people who want to downgrade from the 3.50 to 3.41, I have the easy version E3 downgrader as well. Only two pieces available. Sealed Pack. You can check the E3 reader's website for the details on how to downgrade and for the downgrade files.

E3 Downgrader price is 750 shipped.

Product Link: http://e3card-eu.com/product.html

NFS and GT5 tested and working on the dongle with the latest 3.55 spoofing payload ... and the PL3_fix needed for GT5 exclusively

PS: in order to run GT5 this is what i did:

1. Started PS3 in Jailbroken state.

2. Installed PL3 fix and ran it.

3. Started Multiman 1.12.0

4. loading the game with patched mode (USB patch) ON.

5. Again ran PL3 fix from apps (not sure if its was required but the game worked).

6. Launched GT5 and worked perfect! =)

Stock clearance sale :p Dongles available for 450 bucks shipped. 7 Pieces left.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Request to Mods
----------------
Can the thread title be changed to reflect the current price ?

YGPM..10chars

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Stock clearance sale :p Dongles available for 450 bucks shipped. 7 Pieces left.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Request to Mods
----------------
Can the thread title be changed to reflect the current price ?
Why are selling them cheap?
You ripped our money without giving us caps. Make sure you have them for your current stock.:|

^ ya thats what i was thinking..... he charged us Rs.600 and for the same stock now he's charging Rs.450 how? This means you get them for much lower price and you made profit on it.......

^^^

Dude did you check the complete thread ? The seller did not have the caps in the stock and I was offered to either wait for the stock to arrive or get the DHL shipping instead of the wait.

Why do you think you got the stuff so soon ?

If you've the problem, take your money back. I am not here to earn profits. Ask Dhruv who conducted the first GO. There were no margins and I did it only for community benefit. If you have problems, go buy your stuff yourself.

I am not entitled for the comment above and I earn good enough to not care about petty bucks. Get life dude, before coming up with such idiotic comments. Who are you to decide at what price should I sell them ? If you have the balls, create your own thread and sell them at whatever price you want.

You pissed me off man. Do not dare to do it again.

nobody is asking for any refund..... no need to get rude...... we just wanna know when you charged us Rs.600 for same stock then how come you are able to sell these at Rs.450 now ?

Vasishta.Sushant said:
^^^
Dude did you check the complete thread ? The seller did not have the caps in the stock and I was offered to either wait for the stock to arrive or get the DHL shipping instead of the wait.

Why do you think you got the stuff so soon ?

If you've the problem, take your money back. I am not here to earn profits. Ask Dhruv who conducted the first GO. There were no margins and I did it only for community benefit. If you have problems, go buy your stuff yourself.

I am not entitled for the comment above and I earn good enough to not care about petty bucks. Get life dude, before coming up with such idiotic comments. Who are you to decide at what price should I sell them ? If you have the balls, create your own thread and sell them at whatever price you want.

You pissed me off man. Do not dare to do it again.
yeah. Honest sellers don;t get rude or flame buyers. :|
Such rude posts just shows how much guilty you are.

I guess I won't reply again on this now.

Just check it once here: http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...b-development-board-180252-6.html#post1677429

I didn't edit anything, it was all there. Its your problem if you guys don't keep in touch.

And Punker dude, did I not give you the shipping discount ? And isn't it really explanatory enough that its a stock clearance sale ?

We were just asking you about the price drop and nothing else.How much profit you have earned that is not our concern and besides if you were in our place you would have asked the same question.Nobody wants to get cheated and I am not telling you cheater also but at least you could have behaved well.
And besides we all have balls small or big. (medium as well)

Vasishta.Sushant said:
And Punker dude, did I not give you the shipping discount ? And isn't it really explanatory enough that its a stock clearance sale ?
Thats what we wanna know.... Are you selling remaining pieces in loss ? I don't think so.....

Yes I am selling them at loss. Don't you see how things are moving at the PS3 scene ? If we get custom firmware, we won't even be needing the dongles. Don't you even realize that this is a distress sale ?

Back