Ps4 Slim or Ps4 Pro or Ps5

Hi,

Confused btw PS4 SLIM or PS4 PRO or PS5.

Have spoken with Sony CC and read many articles; according to them, PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro would be easily supported till 2023.

This is making me think I should go for PS4 Slim 1TB. And can decide for PS5 post 2023. But will PS4 games arrive till 2023????

If PS4 SLIM games won't come till 2023, then their is no point going for PS4 series. Rite????

Confused. Guys please throw some light. Cheers.

Have found one guy who is dealing in PS5. Distributor all over India. Giving PS5 for 50k.

Has a GST Registered firm in Hyderabad (Vinayak Enterprises).

Would it be safe to take PS5 from him?

He is confirming that pieces are sealed pack Indian units. And has a registered GST firm and won't cheat.

If you guys can do me a favor, the company name is Vinayak Enterprise. I am attaching his GST info. Please check n see of it looks good for you to trust.

Additionally, he would be taking the payment in the name (account number) of that firm only.

Please guide.

Attachments

• vinayak enterprises.pdf
    118.3 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Have found one guy who is dealing in PS5. Distributor all over India. Giving PS5 for 50k.

He is confirming that pieces are sealed pack Indian units. And has a registered GST firm and won't cheat.

If you guys can do me a favor, the company name is Vinayak Enterprise. I am attaching his GST info. Please check n see of it looks good for you to trust.

Additionally, he would be taking the payment in the name (account number) of that firm only.

Please guide.
Don't know about this, but would suggest you to do a thorough check before proceeding. PS5s are very difficult to come by across everywhere & this guy is selling one so easily that too at MRP, sounds shady to me. Honestly, your best bet would be to visit a local authorized Sony center & talk to folks there. They might take a pre booking if you are ready to go for one of the PS5 bundles as they usually prefer selling bundles over just the PS5 & might allot you one in their next lot whenever that is available.

Please guide.

Exactly what @DanteErodov has said. Don't risk it. It's not easy getting a PS5 currently & even authorized ones don't have any ready supply so it's very shady that it's being offered readily and that too at MRP and not asking for scalper's premium. Tread carefully.

buying new PS4 at this time NO... second hand anything 12k good

buying PS5 is the best thing if get new one.. it has backward compability,, so many ps4 disc will work on it

PS5 was in stock on 23 June for 50k in Amazon. My friend managed to place an order and it would be on stock July 3. So have an eye on Amazon.

It depends upon your budget...... PS5 is the best option without any doubt...
If your go for PS4 pro or any other then in future you have to wait for the game to release on PS4... Usually the game release on PS5 first then it comes on PS4 or other in few months.
If you have short budget then PS4 pro is good option .......

It depends upon your budget...... PS5 is the best option without any doubt...
If your go for PS4 pro or any other then in future you have to wait for the game to release on PS4... Usually the game release on PS5 first then it comes on PS4 or other in few months.
If you have short budget then PS4 pro is good option .......
The PS4 library is huge....it will easily take you couple of years to cover the good games.
Unless you want to play the latest and greatest, (say GTA6 when it releases) you would still have a good library of games to complete.
Even if you spend 25k on console, you still have enough room to buy all the games that you want (to match PS5 price of 50k)

But yes, PS5 is backwards compatible for most games.

But Ev
The PS4 library is huge....it will easily take you couple of years to cover the good games.
Unless you want to play the latest and greatest, (say GTA6 when it releases) you would still have a good library of games to complete.
Even if you spend 25k on console, you still have enough room to buy all the games that you want (to match PS5 price of 50k)

But yes, PS5 is backwards compatible for most games.

But eventually you'll buy PS5 :p In a year or two........

Just to add to the above post. As soon as PS5 availability improves, ps4/pro prices will drop very quickly this time thanks to backwards compatibility. You now no longer need PS4 console to play your PS4 game collection like it used to happen earlier so there really wouldn't be many takers for those consoles.

Consider this, no one thought that GPU availability will start improving so soon yet it has in some part of the world. I think it is safe to assume that PS5/Digital availability will surely improve by the end of the year. Now who would wanna buy a 25k-30k PS4 pro at that time when you can get a PS5 digital for 40k.

Just to add to the above post. As soon as PS5 availability improves, ps4/pro prices will drop very quickly this time thanks to backwards compatibility. You now no longer need PS4 console to play your PS4 game collection like it used to happen earlier so there really wouldn't be many takers for those consoles.

Consider this, no one thought that GPU availability will start improving so soon yet it has in some part of the world. I think it is safe to assume that PS5/Digital availability will surely improve by the end of the year. Now who would wanna buy a 25k-30k PS4 pro at that time when you can get a PS5 digital for 40k.
Pricing of pro has certainly been a bit off in markets as compared to slims but it may also have to do with that they are not being produced anymore.

What are the game price of old PS4 title digital... After few years they get cheaper right... ..

Also do sony store also have game sale like steam..

What are the game price of old PS4 title digital... After few years they get cheaper right... ..

Also do sony store also have game sale like steam..
You can easily find used game discs for all the big AAA titles for heavy discounts and you can even sell them off once you've played them. Also, Sony store does have some sales from time to time. Additionally, PS Plus members get free games every month and exclusive discount deals.

Any PS4 at this point unless piratable, is a useless purchase. PS5 is PS4 times 10 for twice the price.

Only last gen console you can consider is Xbox one X, rest all is outdated AF.

Here are the comparison specs:

PS4 ProPS5
CPUAMD Jaguar, 8 Core, 2.1GHzAMD Zen 2, 8 Core, 16 thread, max 3.5GHz
GPU36 compute units (CUs) at 911MHz, 4.2 teraflops (TFLOPs)36CUs at 2.23 GHz, 10.3 TFLOPs
RAM8GB GDDR516GB GDDR6

The PS5’s impressive speed specs mean most video games run effectively at 4K with a frame rate of 60 frames per second (fps), sometimes even with ray-tracing. The console is future-proof, too, and will support 8K resolution games when they’re released.

Back