Public DC++ Hubs

I have 1Mbps 5net connection. On Popeye, I get around 25Mbps.. Which is more than enough for me :D But as @malhotraraul said, almost every member out there has repeated files. But the database is HUGE..

Last edited by a moderator:
That's bad for people like me, if true :(

I was an earlier user of fivenet, dc++ was their best - easily used to get 5MB connectivity (yes, MB), lost it when I shifted rented room from their service area.

Others options are
dchub://hub.bhangraone.com:1111
dchub://madvirus420.no-ip.info:411

Currently, I get following error when tried to login to Popeye:

[21:51:52] *** Connecting to 184.107.143.197...
[21:51:52] *** Connected
[21:51:54] <Popeye> This hub is running PtokaX DC Hub 0.4.1.2 (UpTime: 10 days, 2 hours, 45 minutes / Users: 1004)
[21:51:55] *** *** Welcome to Popeye Hub powered by DiXBoT v2.1 Build 3030 (03.30.11)
[21:51:55] <Popeye> Sorry anonym your IP Address: [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ] is not allowed in this hub.
[21:51:55] *** Connection closed

this hub is worst than our government, no admin, just few homos chit chatting, will keep this in mind & get in touch with you as soon as i get some update.

I tried the popeye thing yesterday. I download the Apex software from their website. It was supposed to have some settings already pre configured.
I went to public hubs and i did get connect to couple of them from India. The main popeye i got the error as a previous user.
But the others where i got connected, i was unable to download even the file lists, let alone downloading files. I finally gave up.

hey..me a new user i set the password by !regme command ..but now it is asking to share 100 gb ..i donot have that much data ...and space in my hard drive to share ..earlier i was able to connect by joiining and sharing 10 gb ...is there any solution to undo the password thing and get connected by sharing 10 gb

Back